I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Not exactly "pulls" but I bought a Japanese Fossil Hitmonlee, Japanese Rocket's Mewtwo and Japanes Rocket's Hitmonchan for $4.00 each. My brother got Alakazam* at the same price.

Once i pulled a Mew* from a pack and i was so happy! Also like just last month i got one of those card packs that have four DP packs and one Promo card sealed so nobody could see it. When I opened the promo pack it was a Surfing Pikachu origanal!

My league leader found a stack of POP8 and aid that we could have 1 POP9 and 1 POP8 for our packs for the day. I asked for 2 POP8s and he said I could have them :) I got 6 of them but only 1 Rare Candy. Rare Candy :)

I pulled 5 Rotom out of my Rising Rivals Box :D

- 1 Heat
- 2 Mow
- 2 Frost

My brother pulled a Metagross ex with a Grovyle and Xatu in a Turtwig Trio Box today XD

I just bought two Rotom blister packs and pulled
1 Floatzel GL LV.X
1 Mismagius GL LV.X
1 Gallade 4( RH)
1 Luxray GL
I pwned in those packs ;)

^Those two Lv.X's are what I got in 36 packs, and you got them in 4 XD

Anyway, I pulled Absol G Lv.X while sitting on the PokeBeach chat in a single pack yesterday :D

like a japanese pack? Lol nice. I bought a platinum booster, got a Blaziken, A Dialga G, and a Skymin X

One time, when I bought some pack out there, I pulled myself a MowTom! Just need Heatom now...

And BTW, someone I know got a PL pack, and I do not exaggerate when I say he got a Dialga G Lv.X, Crobat G, Bronzong G, and an RH Dialga G in the same pack!

Gliscor said:
One time, when I bought some pack out there, I pulled myself a MowTom! Just need Heatom now...

I feel your pain, I have 3 Spintom (refuse to call it Fan, since Spin Rotom is what I'm used to calling it), 2 Charon's, 2 Frostom, 1 Heatom, 1 Cutom (refuse to call it Mowtom for the same reson above) but not yet a Washtom :(

Gliscor said:
And BTW, someone I know got a PL pack, and I do not exaggerate when I say he got a Dialga G Lv.X, Crobat G, Bronzong G, and an RH Dialga G in the same pack!

A friend of mine pulled a Floatzel X, RH Floatzel, Staryu and Starmie in the same pack. I just now realize I hate him for that, since those are all the cards that I need for my deck, and I still need a Floatzel and two Starmie.

not sure how good this is but

i bought 5 GE packs and got:

2 blazikin
sceptile
swampert

but candies and dol's have still evaded me

Well, long story but.. When my brother was at guitar practice my mom and i decided to go get some pokemon packs for old time sake. (we still have an un-opened 1st edition of the Jungle set.) So we bought 8 totally random packs. (She picked out packs with what she thought were "pretty pokemon" and I believe only 2 or 3 of them were from RR) Anyways, first pack we oppened we got a Luxape lvl X. We looked at it and she said, "Its very shiny.. It must be good!" Well, we also got lucky and pulled some other holos like Flygon and stuff.

And thanks to that, I got into playing pokemon again!^^

Lesson: Pick out packs with a pretty pokemon on the cover! XP

This is from a while ago, but between my family, we managed to get BOTH Level Xs in SW. despite only getting 40ish packs from the set. It would usually take about 100 or so packs to get both of them.

Too bad Honchy is lost and Gardy has a bent corner. =/

I got 3 packs of Platinum at another card store. I got 2 Giratina 1 shiny/non holo, Blastoise and BTS. The last pack I open and get a Shiny Vulpix!

I got 3 PT packs today for my birthday looking for a Palkia G Lv.X

My pulls:

- 2 PT Gardevoir
- holo BTS
- Holo Cyrus's Conspiracy
- 2 Weavile G

No! Palkia G Lv.X is impossible for me to get. :(

today i bought a random sf pack and got dusky x and shiny voltorb

My brother got a pack of PT for his birthday, as well as some other stuff. He pulled a Dialga G Lv.X and a Shiny Vulpix in that pack.

The only Ex i ever pulled out of an unseen forces pack was lugia ex and i still have it

A while ago I got a Regigigas Tin for 10 bucks and pulled a Time-Space Distortion. I was so happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back