I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Gliscor said:
OK, so these days I've been a good boy (like Tobi) at home, doing all of my chores and my summerwork and stuff. So, my dad bought me one pack as a treat. In that one pack, I pulled a Luxray GL Lv.X, and an RH Luxray GL. It comes to show that hard work pays off.
Awesome-sauce.

starcharge said:
You went to collector's cache!?! OMG awesome! Sceptileblade411 and I bought all of our Potf packs from them online! Would you be willing to trade that uxie?

I can top that XD. So far I've bought 2 Shining Darkness, a box of Moonlight Hunting and 7 AoA packs form them. And that's only Japanese XD

Anyway, yeah, pulled a Uxie Lv.X last night :D

At league I bought 3 packs of RR. I got Gallade E4 Lv.X and Luxray GL. Before I got the packs, I traded for Luxray GL Lv.X and Mow Rotom. I only had one Luxray GL and I was lucky to get a second one out of a pack.

Just got 7 AoA packs, and out of them I got a normal Slamence, dark Arcues, metal Arceus, shiny Ponyta and an Arceus Lv.X! Definatly not wasted money :p

at leugue a weak or so back i won and our league leader gives all the winers a pack and out of mine i pulled a gardy x also a half year ago i pulled a dialge level x regualr and i think why cant i be this lucky at perreleases

I bought a booster box of Base AND Jungle for only $130 total, shipped -- an amazing deal, since Base booster boxes sell for at least that by themselves.

I got 15 holos in my Base box, 3 more than the average box. I got every holo aside from Machamp (which is impossible anyway), Mewtwo, Venusaur, and Zapdos. Including 2 Charizard, 2 Clefairy, and 2 Nidoking!

Lol, didn't even realized this thread existed. First holo I ever pulled out of a pack was from Jungle. It was Nidoqueen. I still have that card today.
My first Great Encounters great was Cresselia Lv. X. I was freaking, mainly because I didn't know what Lv. X meant. (I was away from Pokemon for a while.)
Some of the rest of my first greats-
-Platinum: Dialga Holo No. 6
-Team Rocket: Dark Dugtrio Holo
-Majestic Dawn: Rotom Rev. Holo
-Neo Genesis: Azumarill
-Fossil: Moltres Non Holo
-EX Ruby and Sapphire: Electabuzz ex
-Base Set: Zapdos
This is just a weird achievement that has happened 3 times:
-3 packs of Base Set in a row held Blastoise. All 3!
-2 packs of Gym Heros in a row held Rocket's Syther. Both.
-Not a Pokemon achievement, but recieved 2 Super Saiyan 3 Goku's from Buu saga UR. In A ROW!!! I freaked lol.

And it figures. I've opened up at least 40 packs of Base Set. Had all holo's except for Charizard. I even started to have quadruples of some holo's.

Shuckle the Snail said:
Today I pulled a Drapion Lv X and a Dusknoir Holo from SF but it had a thin silver streak in the pic! :(

The Drapion or the Dusknoir?

i bought a gigas tin and 2 random sf packs and got 2 dusk lv xs so now i have 3 and none of the other ones

At the Prerelease, I got Vire FB Lv.X and Garchomp C Lv.X.

Charizard G X, Rayquaza C X, and Blaziken FB X. Charizard and Rayquaza during the main tournament and Blaziken during booster draft.

I got Garchomp C Lv.X and Rayquaza C Lv.X at the main Pre today. Then I traded for Staraptor FB Lv.X. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back