I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Shuckle the Snail said:
zephilim said:
Charizard G X, Rayquaza C X, and Blaziken FB X. Charizard and Rayquaza during the main tournament and Blaziken during booster draft.

I think u won

I wish. I didn't pull any regular Charizard G, Rayquaza C, or Blaziken FB so they were kinda useless.

Well not too long ago, I bought 4 Rising Rivals packs. In the 3rd pack I opened, my reverse was Flygon, and the rare... WAS FLYGON LV.X!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! :D

Now, I'm hopping to get something good in the DP2: Shining Darkness pack I bought (hopefully a Darkrai LV.X...)!

At the prerelease today,I didn't pull anything worth while.Then at the end when I got my two extra packs,I pulled a Charizard G LV X.:)

i got a total of 18 packs at the prerelease today and got 3 lv x's, one reprint, and 2 of the same shiny plus some rares.
ray c lv x
charzard g lv x
garchamp c lv x
shiny Relicanth x 2
Moltres reprint.

zephilim said:
Shuckle the Snail said:
zephilim said:
Charizard G X, Rayquaza C X, and Blaziken FB X. Charizard and Rayquaza during the main tournament and Blaziken during booster draft.

I think u won

I wish. I didn't pull any regular Charizard G, Rayquaza C, or Blaziken FB so they were kinda useless.

No i think you won this thread.

I got Rayquaza C lvl X and Absol G (and it's lvl X). All after the tourny, of course...

Absol & Blazekin

At the PR yesterday, I had 9 packs... I pulled a Blazekin LvX and an Absol LvX.

I was... pretty happy!

At my local Wal-mart and Target, they carry theses unofficial 6-pack+promo things. The packs are two EX+4 DPt, and the proom is random. The promo I got was a Player's Best Rocket's Sneasel, and form an SW pack I pulled a 1-1 Lickilicky line. I also pulled an RH in the Crystal Guardians pack. Major win for me.

At a supreme victors pre-realese i went to i pulled:

rayquaza lv X
rayquaza c
blaziken fb
altaria c
regigas sp
milotic c
magmortar
articuno(not the re-print)

and thats all i can remember at the moment :D

I haven't really pulled anything particularly of note since my very first prerelease, which was Mysterious Treasures. I pulled 2 Lucario Lv. X then and have only pulled 2 other Lv. Xs since (Regigigas and Flygon).

But in regards to Supreme Victors? Let me think.

2 Swampert (Edit: I got one holo and one reverse, but they were in different packs)
Magmortar
2 Regigigas FB (one holo, one reverse foil, both in the same pack, no less)
Staraptor FB (I pull it out of the pack, and inexplicably, the foil has scratches all over it!)
Moltres (Yes, the re-print)

...I don't really recall anything else ultra-special I pulled, probably because I didn't think it was that special. Maybe it's just me, or does Supreme Victors overall seem decidedly worse than the packs proceeding it? (I think Legends Awakened was the last above-average-overall pack, but Stormfront has its charms.)

Got another RR blister pack and pulled a Flying Pikachu! :D

pulled three lv.x during SV Prerelease (electivire,rayquaza,blaziken,) Then traded electivire for absol. Also pulled shiny milotic. Igot lucky!

Pulled Blaziken FB Lv.X at the prerelease today. Yay.

As usual, my luck is bad. The only holo I pulled in 5 packs was Luxray GL (Which is pretty awesome, don't get me wrong) and the 4 non-holos were all so-so to terribad. I did get a RH Gallade 4, though.

On the other hand, my brother got holos in all 5 of his packs, including Floatzel GL and the LV. X, Flygon, Flying Pikachu, and Lucario GL. My little bro got 4 packs and pulled Nidoqueen, RH Luxray, 2 Lucario GL and 1 Gallade 4.

Can't I have the best pulls for once? =p

Bought 2 Platinum poster packs:

1x Broken Time Space
1x Dialga G
1x Scyther (Jungle Reprint)
1x Shaymin Lv. X (Sky Forme :()
2x Dialga (dunno which number) 1H/1RH

and from the POP Packs:

1x Heatran
1x Rare Candy
2x Night Maintenance

Definitely not complaining at all.

I opened a box and 11 packs of Supreme Victors. Managed to pull:
Absol G LV X
Blaziken FB LV X
Charizard G LV X
Electivire FB LV X
Garchomp C LV X
Shiny Yanma
Retro Zapdos
Retro Moltres
2x Absol G
1x Blaziken FB
3x Electivire FB
Reverse Garchomp
2x Metagross
2x Magmortar
and a bunch of other really shiny cards I'm too lazy to list XD I think 125 bucks for all the packs was worth it, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back