I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Ok, so went to TRU today. I have $20 to spend. I couldn't decide between a Mag deck (I need the Mag and x2 Bebe's) and a couple of boosters. I get x3 SW Boosters for $12 and pull a Mag, Roseanne's, Night Maintence, Rev Holo Ho-oh, and a Roserade!
And I've boguht about 25-30 boosters since I started playing again, 2-4 of which were pre-DP and the only Ultra Rare I've pulled was a Rayquaza d Ex.

When I was at Regionals I won 8 packs of GE and from the first pack was a reverse holo Claydol and right beneath it was a regular Claydol. In my 3rd or 4th pack I got a Pachirisu. Then in my 8th pack was a Palkia Lv. X.

in my first ex pack i got typhlosion ex but my freind traded me for something stupid (dont really remember what but i just started playing so i was pretty stupid with cards) a couple months later i wanted to trade back. he told me he lost it.

I pulled a...Porygon Z and a REV.HOLO DROWZEE in one pack! Sweet huh?

I got a Leafeon LV.X at the majestic dawn prerelease. When majestic dawn came out I got a Porygon-Z LV.X. The Darkrai Premier box I got a Delcatty ex out of a crystal guardian pack.
Pretty neat?!

Last Week I bought 5 random Great Encouters booster packs 1st i pulled a Darkrai lv.x next Cressalia lvx next got rotom and dialga
WHAT LUCK I GOT

Hobby shops.

I myslef might get some MD boosters on the weekend, wish meh luck!

Went to town today, got 2 MD decks (Leafeon&Glaceon), and pulled 3 MT holos outta 3 boosters: Dusk Ball, Slakoth and Magby.

Got 5 MD packs today, got-

Articuno
Zapdos(RH)
Moltres
Jolteon(RH)
Vaporeon
Leafeon(non-holo)

Moltres and Zapdos were in the same pack, and it was the first one I opened, already had an Articuno so I was like WOW.

Today I bought a Palkia X tin and got 2 SW, 1 MT, and 1 GE!!! Out of the GE, I got my 3rd Latios. Out of the MT I got 2 Lumenion (1 holo, 1 rev), and out of the 2 SW, I got Gallade!
Maverick-I've had incredible luck with the MD boosters too. It wouldn't surprised me if they stuffed it with Eeveelutions.

at the MD prerelease i got in the first 6 packs, 3 manectrik, 1 + 1 prerelease mothim and 3 kangaskhan, with 4 of both the basics, that was m deck and i come =1st with the 4 time national champion WOO!!!

Went to Target. Bought 3 MD boosters. Booster 1 I get 1 Phione (the good one!!!) and a Rev Holo Mewtwo! Booster 2 I find an Umbreon and a sticker Rev Holo Croakgunk. Booster 3 is a Moltres and one of my favorites...Rev Holo Dark Energy! Not bad for 3 packs:D
^And good luck with the box! If you get an Empoleon MD, give me a call!

at the MD prerelease i pulled a Leafeon lv.x and a RH Empoleon in the same pack

then a few days ago i bought 2 packs of MD and got a Garchomp lv.x in one and a RH Scizor and H Zapdos in the other

hey everyone i got the md box i got all the eeveelutions, moltress, articuno, empoleon, torterra, infernape, darkrai, cresellia, palkia, dialga, mewtwo, alot of other good cards, and on my second to last pack i got garchomp lv. x. Yay!

Got a few packs over the last couple of days-
Mewtwo x2 (1 RH)
Articuno (3 now)
Leafeon (non-holo)

Almost everything I got was a double, but I did get one thing good, Leafeon Lv.X !!

5 normal holo honchkrows in about 20 packs over 2 months.... LAME!!! i dont even have the RH one for my set :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back