I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

in the past 4 sets of pre-releases, I have pulled a lvl X:
MT: Magmorter X (still have it :p )
SW: Honchkrow X
GE: Darkrai lvl X (curse you Gman)
MD: Leafeon X
It is AWESOME! I am so happy! Stupid DP pre release... would have had an AMAZING streak :p

2 darkrai packs today and pulled 2 DF megainium normal holos, didnt have any to start with :), and a groudon ex :)

meh, better if 1 normal and 1 RH, but for AUD$22.49 from $29.99 because of 20% sale and 5% staff discount im not complaining =)

Bought 2 MT packs yesterday.
1st pack:2 Rampardos (1 holo) Nice....
2nd pack: Electivire Lv. X Awesomeness....

my friend got in 2 BR over weekend 8 booster packs (one time second place, second time draft) two leafeon lv.x!!

Bought 3 GE boosters and got two foil pachirisu. I nearly squealed with joy.

First Br I got second. I pulled Galceon X
Second BR I won. Pulled leafeon X
Third BR I won. Pulled Glaceon X

I love the eeveelutions!

^Ohhh.....you lucky.....I envy you....^

Anyways, this was the most bizarre thing that ever happened to me. I got a UF box, and in the first pack, I got a Blissey EX and a Politoed EX. =P I went onto get 13 more EX's out of that box totaling 15 EX's.

I bought 3 packs on Sunday and got Leafeon Lv. X. Now its my lucky charm and I haven't lost a battle since.

lol...it took me close to 45 boosters to get it, but I pulled a Palkia Lv. X. I was so excited, I took it into this store my mom was in and started screaming! I was SOOOO excited!

(and no, I am not 7 years old...)

Bought a two packs of GE a couple weeks ago, and got Cresselia Lv.X. Traded it for Magmortar Lv.X a day later, then bought another two packs of GE and got another Cresselia Lv.X. Traded it for two TV Reporters and a few commons... can't help but feeling I got ripped off.

Anyway, bought a Dialga tin a week ago, and got not only the Dialga Lv.X card but a tin promo Darkrai Lv.X that was was stuck under it.

What!!! How could that have happened!?!

Here is a "lol" moment: A few days ago I bought 2 Omastars MD on ebay, and within the next 3 days I had pulled 2 Oma's from packs!
^And yeah, you got ripped off.

It was a while ago. I got a booster box for Great Encounters. I was so excited about getting a Lv. X card. I opened all but one pack. I was so sad. I had not gotten a single Lv.X. I opened the last pack and nothing.:( No, I lied. :p There was a Cresselia Lv.X. I was so happy. :D

At a BR a few weeks ago in New Berlin I got second place losing to Kingdra Swarm (member not deck)
but we decided to split the packs 6-6 before the match.
1 of the 2 packs he gave me was a Porygon-Z LV-X.
Then in Green Bay BR's I got second again losing to Stigma.
Didn't pull anything good but 2 Kabutops
but I beat Kingdra Swarm (member) in Top 4 and he pulled a Glaceon LV.X

After recollecting for a few months, I finally legitly pulled my first Lv. X today: A Honchkrow, which was in one of the four SW packs I bought. Quite excited considering Honchkrow's rarity.

2 Things--In BR 2 weeks ago, I lost to Michael Diaz in Top 2 and out of my packs I got a Garchomp X--bad for his eight packs and the masters that got the packs first. Also me and Draekfist split a box. We opened all out share of packs and we each have one left-- I open...and NOTHING. He got the Cress X-- good for him. Soon after I traded for one.

You people are so lucky O___o unless im real unlucky!

i brought the palkia, darkrai, empoleon and lucario Lvl X tins and got three holo's out of all 4 :\ Hows that luck for ya![/align]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back