I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

I just got my box of RR yesterday. Here are my pulls, so far:

Surfing Pikachu
Gallade 4
4 Volkner's
3 Underground Expedition
3 SP Energy
Wash Rotom
Bastiodon GL
Raichu GL
2 Rampardos GL
and more.

Got six packs of Rising Rivals and three packs of LA. In LA, I got Rayquaza RH, Azelf Lv.X, and Sneasel RH. Awesome.

The Rising Rivals packs, however, were THE BOMB. First pack, Mowtom. Second pack, Luxray GL Lv.X, Third pack, Luxray GL, Fourth Pack, Lucario RH, Fifth pack, Nidoking, and Sixth pack Jolteon and Flareon RH. Those six packs were better than the twelve at the prerelease. I honestly think that's crud.

dmaster out.

Got a random pack of Rising Rivals. Got
Volkner's
Jolteon Undevelop RH
Flareon Undevelop
Nidoran Male
Nidorino
Flareon 4
Alakazam 4
Turtwig GL
Scizor 4
Spheal
Over all a good pack[/i]

Four packs of RI. Jirachi, Lucario, Mismagius, 2 Bebe's and an SP Radar were the highlights.

dmaster out.

i got 2 pt and 1 la pack. la had rh deoxys normal form and dragonite and the first pt had shiny lotad and slaking the other was thrash.

Opened four packs of RR and got:

Shiftry
Bebe's Search
Arcanine
Frolass GL
SP Energy

Three Pory-Z Blisters. 2 Of mine, 1 my brothers.

Mine:

Delcatty Ex

Brother's:

Mew Ex

And Dialga G Lv.X! D: I was going to trade for that one to! x3

Eh either way I got the Pory-Z I needed off of him. ;D

lots of RR. got zam lvx, flygon, charons choice, heatom, and loads of others. I got that raichu gl I badly needed.

4 Packs of RR,

Washtom
Flygon X

I'm really happy now! =3

Edit: Second Flygon X BTW

Although not as lucky as SotS, I randomly decide to buy 2 RR packs from Target.
I got mow rotom(first secret rare from pack from Target), Aggron, rh pokeradar, flareon, and 1 upper energy.

I got my POP9 packs in the mail today (which I wasn't expecting). Pulled a Regigigas, Piplup, Chimchar, Turtwig, Buizel, and Pachi. I was a bit bummed with a lack of Raichu line and no Garchomp, but at least I didn't pull Manaphy or Rotom again.
I also bought a few RR packs today. Pulled a Nidoqueen, Vaporeon (I was so happy about this one), Charon's Choice and...another Mismagius X. Yay for Lv. X's! but I hate when I pull multiple of the same X's...

My mom and my POP packs came in the mail today, she got Regigigas, I got Garchomp and some Gabites; too bad I wanted a Rotom. :(

I got 2 charons, heatom, Flygon, and Surfing pika in my Prelease!

Pulled Surfing Pikachu, 2x Flygon, Gallade, and SP Energy RH out of ten singles.

dmaster out.

Okay, RR prerelease. Beginning-managed to create an average prerelease psychic deck. End-I get nothing extra, so last two packs;*opens first**looks through eagerly* nodda. zip. crap.*opens second**looks through*blah. dumb. stupid. OH! What's this I see?! ALAKAZAM 4 LV X BRIGHTENS MY DAY! I wish I could've played it in the prerelease like I did with gliscor X.....but hey, its not every day you get to play 2-2-1 gliscor X at an LA prerelease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back