I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

I bought 5 HG and 5 PA booster packs. Only a Psy Arceus in the Arceus packs. But a Meganium Prime, Blissey Prime and Ho-Oh Legend (Top) out of the 5 HG... I thought that's a decent pull, 'cept for the Arceus b.s.

at the arceus pre release I was having trouble pulling good stuff, and I said right before I opened the last two packs you get at the end of the tourny that if I pulled more bad stuff, Id probly rage quit pokemon. in one pack I pulled tangrowth X and RH expert belt. XD the other one was lame stuff tho lol

so today I got the pop 9 arceus pack, that has a happiny and a lopunny with jazzed (i liked the name of the attack) anyway's I get a pop9 pack, raichu and 2 common's, and a arceus pack, common, common, dark arceus, gengar lv.X, uncommon, uncommon, etc. the moral of the story was, I was hoping to get an ebelt, but I got a bartering chip instead. cya

i just went to my PR. i pulled a Metagross, Ursaring Prime, Bottom half of Siucune entei legend Tyranitar and Roserade.

Huuurah!!
(As the Marines would say)

Prerelease:
Megagross (both rare holo and reverse)
Crobat
Ursaring Prime
Steelix Prime
Top Half of RSL
Poliwrath
Roserade
Rare Candy

pr,
rare candy
googleerade
Tyranitar prime
steelix
top section of RSL (my friend got the bottom, for team win, not)
RH interviewer's
poke circulator
RH poliwrath
blastoise (that was funny to pull one and have the promo)
2 judge's, emcee's, and engineer's

yeah.. cya

Pulled another Donphan prime (my second, wow) and shiny Quagsire. Oh, and a Pokéball.

PR out of 13 packs:
T-tar prime
crobat prime
lanturn prime
1 candy(with another 3 traded for)
Entei Raikou bottom
Some Good T/S/S

I pulled Tyranitar Prime, Entei/Raikou bottom half, Suicune/Entei bottom half, and a hollow Rare Candy at an UL Prerelease.

At the UL Pre-release I pulled Tyranitar Prime, Tyranitar rare, Lanturn Prime, bottom half of Suicune and Entei, 2 rare candies, Shaymin and 3 judges.

Just randomly bought 10 packs of Unleashed at Wal-Mart.

Pulled Ursaring Prime, Tyranitar Prime, Top & Bottom Suicune & Entei Legend, Rare Candy Foil, and Alph Lithograph. Whaaa?!

12 packs of Unleashed:
-Kingdra Prime
-2 Octillery
-Jirachi
-Metagross
-2 Rare Candy
-RH SSU
-A bunch of stuff I can't remember
Lol, I got gypped compared to some of you guys.

I opened 8 packs today and didn't get one holo, prime, lv.x, ex or even a double colorless. It was the nightmare of pack opening.

3 unleased
3 HGSS
1 unseen forces
1 legends awakened

My best card was a non-holo Lucario

ckruse15 said:
I opened 8 packs today and didn't get one holo, prime, lv.x, ex or even a double colorless. It was the nightmare of pack opening.

3 unleased
3 HGSS
1 unseen forces
1 legends awakened

My best card was a non-holo Lucario

I almost had the same bad luck. Went 0-7 in holo's until I got a Groudon ex on my eighth pack.

I pulled the bottom of ho-oh from my first pack, and the Reverse holo shiny gyra from my 5th. Ive only bought 5 packs so far:) If only i could also pull some good competetive cards, like ferli prime>.<

ABOUT A WEEK AGO.

i got 10 HGSS packs.

3 Sand slashes. ( i now have around 8 of these buggers)
2 tops of ho-oh
1 top of lugia.
1 Alph lithograph (my second one now)
and 2 jumpluffs IN ONE PACK. holo and rev
1 ampharos prime

today i got 10 holon phantoms packs.

i got all the deoxy forms. and 3 cool energy cards

Went to my local store to get a box and... $150???!?!!?!??!!? I was like, ill take 5 packs.

$20 got me:

Lanturn Prime
Torterra Holo
Magmortar Holo

Well to make up for those 8 awful packs the other day I bought three packs of Unleashed tonight and pulled 3 primes! 2 Kingdra and one Lanturn. Not too shabby!

I got 8 packs of Unleashed at Wal-Mart (and oddly they were only $3.33 a pack. o_O) and pulled Steelix Prime and the bottom of Raikou/Entei LEGEND. (Which seems surprisingly rare) I didn't get any regular holos, but it's still a nice start on my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back