I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

WOW today was amazing for me with pulls

So I had to get some money out of my account and I didn't want an ATM charge so I just got a Ducklett promo thing.

FA Reshi in the single pack that comes with it.

So realized tonight that I actually needed to pull out another 20. So I picked up a Snivy blister so that I could avoid the ATM again. Got home and opened it

First pack FA Zekrom :D

Both FA's in 4 packs...amazing :D

Pulled 2 catcher ,1 virizion, 1 beartic, 1 gothitelle, 1 zoroark, 2 crushing hammer in 8 packs at prerelease. :D Also traded 1x typhlosion prime, 1x meganium prime, and 1x klinkklang (BW) for FA Tornadus. And traded complete Palkia Dialga legend for FA Thundurus. :D

(Did I get ripped off for trades?)

1 Catcher, 2 FA Thundurus today at Prerelease. Running Thundurus as your only Pokémon with Lightning Energy and Trainers is about the best EP deck you can have. Mudkip and I had it and played each other. It all came down to who went first. 80 Damage every turn starting turn 2.

tybike said:
Pulled 2 catcher ,1 virizion, 1 beartic, 1 gothitelle, 1 zoroark, 2 crushing hammer in 8 packs at prerelease. :D Also traded 1x typhlosion prime, 1x meganium prime, and 1x klinkklang (BW) for FA Tornadus. And traded complete Palkia Dialga legend for FA Thundurus. :D

yeah you kinda got ripped off :/

typhlosion prime and dialga palkia Legend alone are worth about $10 each and typhlosion won worlds too.....

and meganium prime/Klingklang are worth about $5-$6 dollars together....

where as the FA's are worth about $7 each

tybike said:

I'd say those were pretty good trades.

Typhlosion is around $5 and Meganium and Klinklang are both practically nothing (maybe $2-$3 each if you're lucky) Both FAs are going for at least $15 and are regularly pushing $20 right now. Palkia/Dialga is going for around $10-$12 for the set. I'd say you would have gotten a halfway decent deal if you had just gotten a RH version, which are going for about $10.

32 packs of Emerging Powers

4x Thundurus (2x Rev, 1 FA)
3x Virizion (2x Rev)
2x Tornadus (2x Reg)
2x Good Beartic
2x Catcher
2x Max Potion
2x Crushing Hammer

dmaster out.

how come you got 9 holo/RH-Ultra rare pokemon and only two uncommon Catcher o_O
anyways sweet pulls :3

I bought 3 packs today at Target... the only good stuff was:

1x Twins
2x Rescue Energy
1x Yanmega Prime. Yussss.

^Awesome pulls bro, I went to a EP PR and ended up pulling
~Thunderous Holo
~DUCKLETT

and traded for 2 Catcher

dmaster said:
32 packs of Emerging Powers

4x Thundurus (2x Rev, 1 FA)
3x Virizion (2x Rev)
2x Tornadus (2x Reg)
2x Good Beartic
2x Catcher
2x Max Potion
2x Crushing Hammer

dmaster out.

2 catcher per box for me too.... :headbang

Went to Weis Market to pick up Soda and bought a pack of Triumphant and pulled a Darkrai / Cresselia Legend top ^o^

In my prerelease yesterday I ended up with 9 packs, and pulled:
1 Beartic Holo
1 Thundurus Reverse Holo
1 Braviary Holo
2 Zoroark Holo

Plus a bunch of good rares :D

I actually ended up with three Cheren from the six orignial PR tourney boosters, and those combined with Beartic and some handy grass types (Whimsicot Uncommon, Liligant) won me the tourney.

Yes, dead serious. Those weren't even my packs either. If you count the two prereleases I went to, that was 17 packs of no Catcher.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Yes, dead serious. Those weren't even my packs either. If you count the two prereleases I went to, that was 17 packs of no Catcher.

dmaster out.

I know what you mean we only had 5 catcher in 2 PR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back