• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I want bulk commons and uncommons! I have 7 Magnezone Prime for trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Mudkip's trades! [H] 4 Magnezone Prime, 5 Mew Prime, 4 Gengar Prime, 3 Ability Emboar, and more [W] Check my list

Pikajew1213 said:
not that i would trade for the mat is there anything else your looking for

Nope. Just my wants.

RE: Mudkip's trades! [H] 4 Magnezone Prime, 5 Mew Prime, 4 Gengar Prime, 3 Ability Emboar, and more [W] Check my list

I have 5 sets of Umbreon & Espeon pre-release sleeves sealed, 3 sets of Celebi pre-release sleeves sealed, and 3 sets of Professor sleeves sealed.
I'm hoping to work a deal for some Magnezone prime, let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
Kyle

I'm mainly interested in the professor sleeves. Offer?

Magnezone prime for one set of them?
I really don't know. What do you think is fair?

Edit: I found professor sleeves for $20 online, I would do 2 sets for a Magnezone.

hello! what are you looking to get for your Magnezone Prime x1?

Interested in Zekrom promo and serperior, CML when i post it, so, hold for now, thanks, sorry for the hastle!

KEpperson said:

Edit: I found professor sleeves for $20 online, I would do 2 sets for a Magnezone.

Oohh.... That's tempting. I'll have to think about that one.

Joai said:
hello! what are you looking to get for your Magnezone Prime x1?

Do you have any of my wants?

chellochello said:
Interested in Zekrom promo and serperior, CML when i post it, so, hold for now, thanks, sorry for the hastle!

Ok, will do.

Alright, let me know what you decide. Thanks.

RE: [W] RDL Top, To CYL [H] Zone Prime, Emboar #20, Pachirisu

my:

RDL top

your:

2x magnezone prime

Spardan19 said:
my:

RDL top

your:

2x magnezone prime

I don't need it that bad. Is there anything else you saw on my list?

I have an RDL Top coming in the mail; estimated to be here within a week. Would you trade a Magnezone for it?

Mudkip said:
KEpperson said:

Just thought I'd check back and see if you'd decided anything on this.

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
I have an RDL Top coming in the mail; estimated to be here within a week. Would you trade a Magnezone for it?

No. I traded for a RDL Top yesterday. I edited it off an hour ago or so.

KEpperson said:
Mudkip said:
KEpperson said:

Just thought I'd check back and see if you'd decided anything on this.

I've decided that I don't want to do that trade. Sorry.

RE: [W] To CYL [H] Donphan Prime, Gengar Prime, Mew Prime, Emboar #20, Pachirisu

Alright, is there anything on my list that we could work into a trade for a Magnezone? :]

RE: [W] To CYL [H] Donphan Prime, Gengar Prime, Mew Prime, Emboar #20, Pachirisu

BUMP!

I have all new wants!

RE: All new wants!!!! Check my thread!

Bump! (Note to self, don't bump at night)

please cml for your emboar ability. the only things i have from your wants is a mcdonald's tepig broken glass promo

Bump! I want bulk commons and uncommons!

RE: I want bulk commons and uncommons! I have 6 Magnezone Prime for trade!

i have 600 plus c/uc and another 120 in rares holo rares and reverse holo rares how many are you looking for for magnezone prime? im interested in 2 of those pachi col and resh full art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back