• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'm back. Have Garchomp EX and other FAs.

RE: MAJOR UPDATE!!! H:Ho-oh EX FA!!! DrX DEx WoTC W: Look!!!

BW bulk n 1 venuasur holo

which bw bulk do u want ? rare non holo ??

Black and white. up to nvi. Nxd and up rev holos and nxd rares. Dependin on the amount of bulk i could do hydreigon

how many bulk i need to add for hydreigon ? if i throw 1 venusaur holo DEX?

lmk
thanks

My 64 ct. JPN keldeo sleeves
+ BW up bulk

Your:
Ho-oh EX FA
Shiny Yanma
Shiny Milotic

Just let me know how much bulk I would need on top of the sleeves to do that.

Im mainly looking for Darkrai EX or Mew EX FA for ho-oh and shiny Milotic is pending

Hey! I have absolutely LOADS of bulk from B&W base - Next Destinies. CML! Do you happen to have any of my wants? The older the B&W set the more I want it.
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-dino-s-awesome-thread-d-h-b-w-holos-hgss-misc-items-w-b-w-to-cyl

Not really man all the stuff your want is stuff im working on. I can do newer stuff for your bulk or i can do some of my FAs and whatnot if you have a high want of mine (ie darkrai max potion mew fa)

exdarkrai01 said:
Not really man all the stuff your want is stuff im working on. I can do newer stuff for your bulk or i can do some of my FAs and whatnot if you have a high want of mine (ie darkrai max potion mew fa)

By 'newer stuff' what do you mean? And no not really, I mainly have un/commons, rares, some reverses and the odd holo.

exdarkrai01 said:
dragons exalted dark explorers

Ah ok... I don't have any of those cards as of yet so bulk for bulk would be nice? Although I would prefer cards of a set that I'm near completing, as I may pull a lot of the bulk Dark Explorer/DEX cards from packs when I buy some... Do you have any Call of Legends cards or any Platinum or HGSS sets? As I say, the newer the set the more I want them as I'm near to completing new sets.

No i dont have any of that sorry

NarcoticHobo said:
My 64 ct. JPN keldeo sleeves
+ BW up bulk

Your:
Ho-oh EX FA
Shiny Yanma
Shiny Milotic

Just let me know how much bulk I would need on top of the sleeves to do that.

I have a tournament this weekend and im trying to get my last few cards together before then but if i get it done without trading ho-oh il let you know cause i do want those sleeves its just not a high want atm

exdarkrai01 said:
No i dont have any of that sorry

I have a tournament this weekend and im trying to get my last few cards together before then but if i get it done without trading ho-oh il let you know cause i do want those sleeves its just not a high want atm

I would trade them for pretty much any newer ex fa or other tradeable card. Could also do them for some of my wants from my list :)

ash_satoshi said:
how many bulk i need to add for hydreigon ? if i throw 1 venusaur holo DEX?

lmk
thanks
Im not quite sure on the value of bulk. Im actually now looking for some drx bulk. Do you have any?

Hey there. I'm really interested in your Ho-oh EX FA and your Hydreigon (Dark Trance), and a little in your Zekrom EX set and Ultra Balls. I've got a Darkrai EX and a Altaria PR promo and I might have some of your RH wants and DEX wants. Would you do this trade?

My:
Darkrai EX
Altaria PR Promo

Your:
Ho-oh EX FA
Hydreigon DRX 97 (Dark Trance)
Zekrom EX set
Ultra Ball x2

I saw you were planning to trade the Ho-oh EX, but if that doesn't work, please let me know. Thanks :)

RE: MAJOR UPDATE!!! H: Tins and Tin promos!!!

i need only the ex promo from the new tin. do u trade only for the promo ex ?

lmk
thx

Back