• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'M BACK WITH UPDATES

Do u interested in JPN pokemon cards and merchandise ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: CLASH THE SUMMIT BOOSTER PACK, SINGLE, DECK BOX, AND PIKACHU WORLD SET ^ ^

ash_satoshi said:
yeah my next order should be next week so please wait until next week
just for make sure, the dice bag is the one that has lugia on it, right?

lmk
thanks

What? No. It has Dialga, Palkia, and Arceus on the front. And on the back it has Turtwig, Piplup, and Chimchar.

Rikko145 said:
What? No. It has Dialga, Palkia, and Arceus on the front. And on the back it has Turtwig, Piplup, and Chimchar.
oow okay2...sorry i just miss remember it i think the lugia is the order from other member ^ ^

sorry..i will get them if i can still get it ^ ^ thanks

BUMP

NEW ARRIVAL:
PIKACHU GREEN EDITION WORLD SET, DECK BOXES, AND ALSO LEGENDARY PERFECT SET (ONLY 1, DO NOT MISS BEFORE IT GONE ! ! ! )

RE: NEWEST JPN DECK BOX, EXCLUSIVE SET (PIKACHU WORLD SET AND SHINY LEGENDARY DOGS)

Azelf Master said:
I can trade with you tonight. I'll see you later.

okay i will bring the newest stuff that i get this morning then ^ ^
see u in the league ^ ^

thanks

RE: NEWEST JPN DECK BOX, EXCLUSIVE SET (PIKACHU WORLD SET AND SHINY LEGENDARY DOGS)

hey michael

Do you have a complete set of CATS for trade? If so could you cml for it :) thanks :)

Tylertyphlosion said:
hey michael

Do you have a complete set of CATS for trade? If so could you cml for it :) thanks :)

hi ^ ^

i think i have but i do not have the prime and legend set...if u only want the rare and uncommon i think i have but miss 1 or 2 cards... ^ ^

lmk
thanks

ash_satoshi said:
hi ^ ^

i think i have but i do not have the prime and legend set...if u only want the rare and uncommon i think i have but miss 1 or 2 cards... ^ ^

lmk
thanks

Just the set without the primes and legends, is there anything you see on my list that you would do that trade for?

Tylertyphlosion said:
Just the set without the primes and legends, is there anything you see on my list that you would do that trade for?
here is what i get :
1 set that not included legend and prime, but i miss some rare or common the missing common and rare are:
victreebell
psyduck
elekid
solrock
sharpedo
drapion

i am interested to trade with 2 sealed pack PR sleeve and 2 interviwer question

lmk
thanks

I have 2 Interviwer Questions, 1 PR Sleeve, 2 Kingdra Prime....I want Legendary Dog set & CAS Exclusive Deckbox...what does CAS stand for?

Please cml for Pikachu Worlds.

DJ Hype Vibes said:
I have 2 Interviwer Questions, 1 PR Sleeve, 2 Kingdra Prime...I want Legendary Dog set & CAS Exclusive Deckbox...what does CAS stand for?

CAS = clash at the Summit ^ ^

i can trade 1 legendary deck box for 1 kingdra prime and 1 pr sealed sleeve (is it still sealed?)

lmk
thanks

Aphotic said:
Please cml for Pikachu Worlds.

i like the uxie lv x for it ^ ^
thanks

Please CML for your...

CAS DECK BOX NON POKEMON CENTER EXCLUSIVE
CAS DECK BOX POKEMON CENTER EXCLUSIVE
13TH MOVIE THEATER DECK BOX (ONLY SOLD IN THEATER THAT SHOWED POKEMON 13TH MOVIE IN JAPAN)

1 Dark blue pokeball Sleeves
1 Black pokeball Sleeves

I currently have
x2 flygon x

I want
lugia dicebag
giratina deckbox
movie theatre deckbox
a deckbox with azelf mesprit uxie on it.
how many sleeves/kingdras will I have to add to get all of that?

the crippler 18 said:
Please CML for your...

CAS DECK BOX NON POKEMON CENTER EXCLUSIVE
CAS DECK BOX POKEMON CENTER EXCLUSIVE
13TH MOVIE THEATER DECK BOX (ONLY SOLD IN THEATER THAT SHOWED POKEMON 13TH MOVIE IN JAPAN)

1 Dark blue pokeball Sleeves
1 Black pokeball Sleeves
i do not want any JPN sleeve, i want the sealed PR sleeve

thanks

konter_j8902 said:
I currently have
x2 flygon x

I want
lugia dicebag
giratina deckbox
movie theatre deckbox
a deckbox with azelf mesprit uxie on it.
how many sleeves/kingdras will I have to add to get all of that?

i can surely get the giratina deck box and movie therater deck box, but the dice bag i am not sure that still available also the azelf deck box it is gonna very expensive since they already old ^ ^

thanks

Ok, What do u value the flygons at in comparison to jpn merchendice?

konter_j8902 said:
Ok, What do u value the flygons at in comparison to jpn merchendice?

i do not really want the flygon lv x..do u have anything else in my want?how many spiritomb for trader?

lmk
thanks

I currently have 0 spirtomb. None in decks or anywhere. At my next prerelease I will look for
spirtomp
kingdra
pr sleeves
espy and umbreon prime
uxie x

konter_j8902 said:
I currently have 0 spirtomb. None in decks or anywhere. At my next prerelease I will look for
spirtomp
kingdra
pr sleeves
espy and umbreon prime
uxie x

just for lyk, ur uxie lv x package just arrive and ur package i will send on monday ^ ^ (i have a busy week since i have summer class final test next week, i am sorry if i a little bit slow for shipping :(

anyway, from ur list on ur comment, my highest priority is the PR sleeve and the second one is the prime and the third one is the uxie lv x and spiritomb

thanks

Ok. Can u set aside 2 movie theatre boxes for me?

Back