• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'M BACK WITH UPDATES

Do u interested in JPN pokemon cards and merchandise ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: NEWEST JPN DECK BOX, EXCLUSIVE SET (PIKACHU WORLD SET AND SHINY LEGENDARY DOGS)

is that it? and even then:

Deckbox: $17.99 + $4 shipping = $22 shipped

Communication: $4 Each = $12
Collector: $3 each = $12

Sableye: $5 Each = $20
'Tomb: $10 Each = $40

my end: $72
Your End: $22

all my prices are t&t and yours is ebay from a top rated seller. so ill pass unless you can add some things.(i dont even have 4 spiritomb.)

RE: NEWEST JPN DECK BOX, EXCLUSIVE SET (PIKACHU WORLD SET AND SHINY LEGENDARY DOGS)

richkid50000 said:
is that it? and even then:

Deckbox: $17.99 + $4 shipping = $22 shipped

Communication: $4 Each = $12
Collector: $3 each = $12

Sableye: $5 Each = $20
'Tomb: $10 Each = $40

my end: $72
Your End: $22

all my prices are t&t and yours is ebay from a top rated seller. so ill pass unless you can add some things.(i don't even have 4 spiritomb.)
I bought sableye around 0.5 dollar last month in battle road and the spritomb i think around 5 or 7....i can trade 3 spiritmob for a walking starter deck box

lmk
thanks

leagolas81 said:
cml for donphan prime

leagolas81 said:
cml for donphan prime
i do not see any that i wan..sorry

well that was WAY before it won nats. and once again i dont have 3 spiritomb.

CML for Legendary Perfect Set

Arceus2072 said:
CML for Legendary Perfect Set

i am only want uxie lv x for that set ^ ^

lmk
thanks

richkid50000 said:
well that was WAY before it won nats. and once again i don't have 3 spiritomb.

uhm...do u want anything else?how much do u value ur greatball playmat?

lmk
thanks

hey! can i trade for a yanmega prime, legend box, and some other clash cards,. pm me so we can work it out, and the perfect 3 dogs set

PokemonLv63X said:
hey! can i trade for a yanmega prime, legend box, and some other clash cards,. pm me so we can work it out, and the perfect 3 dogs set

yeah i still have the yanmega prime ...legend box?the one from revived legend?i am out of stock for that..i am sorry ^ ^

thanks

BUMP

new arrival this week and gonna be a surprise new arrival next week, so please check it out ^ ^

thanks

plz cml for 1 raichu lv x

no i dont really wanna trade them for it

Steelix_Kid said:
no i don't really wanna trade them for it

how many pr sealed sleeve do u have?i can trade with my merchandise if u like ^ ^

lmk
thanks

ash_satoshi said:
how many pr sealed sleeve do u have?i can trade with my merchandise if u like ^ ^

lmk
thanks
no thanks

BUMP
JUST GET SOME SEALED JPN OLD RARE DECK BOX

Please CML for your Mewtwo deckbox, darkrai deckbox (low want), and if you can get me one, a Turtwig plushie. Thanks!

Were we ever able to work something out for te cats deckbox.

Rikko145 said:
Please CML for your Mewtwo deckbox, darkrai deckbox (low want), and if you can get me one, a Turtwig plushie. Thanks!

i want to trade it with 4 sealed pr sleeve..so far i can get the turtwig walking starter plush keychain...do u want to look at it?there is in my facebook photo if u want to look ^ ^

lmk
thanks

ace310j said:

do u have the celebi ex from ex unseen force?

lmk
thanks

ash_satoshi said:
i want to trade it with 4 sealed pr sleeve..so far i can get the turtwig walking starter plush keychain...do u want to look at it?there is in my facebook photo if u want to look ^ ^

lmk
thanks

ace310j said:

lmk
thanks

Could you please link me to the pic?

ash_satoshi said:

lmk
thanks

ace310j said:

lmk
thanks

Im trading for it now.

Back