• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'M BACK WITH UPDATES

Do u interested in JPN pokemon cards and merchandise ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: NEWEST JPN DECK BOX, EXCLUSIVE SET (PIKACHU WORLD SET AND SHINY LEGENDARY DOGS)

konter_j8902 said:
Ok. Can u set aside 2 movie theatre boxes for me?

yeah do not worry i can keep 2 boxes of that kind for u ^ ^

lmk when u get the PR sleeve, please get much as u can...i really like them ^ ^

thanks

RE: NEWEST JPN DECK BOX, EXCLUSIVE SET (PIKACHU WORLD SET AND SHINY LEGENDARY DOGS)

CML for
Lucario Dice
Shaymin Deck Sleeves
Donphan Prime
Landmin X

Torterra_Tank said:
CML for
Lucario Dice
Shaymin Deck Sleeves
Donphan Prime
Landmin X
i only want to trade my merchandise with sealed PR sleeve :)

for the donphan prime and shaymin lv x, i do not see anything that i want in ur list

sorry

lmk
thanks

I am working on getting 2 packs now

konter_j8902 said:
I am working on getting 2 packs now

okay i will wait for u ^ ^
the theater exclusive is the most highest deck box that i valued in my store....since they will be no longer sell in the theater when pokemon 13th movie not showed in that cinema ^ ^

lmk
thanks

I know that. I want to get them before they go up to high.

konter_j8902 said:
I know that. I want to get them before they go up to high.

okay..2 of them will be kept for u ..do not worry ^ ^

I have marill from DP.Please look to my thread:)

Berquet50 said:
I have marill from DP.Please look to my thread:)

how many marril DP do u have?
lmk
thanks

ash_satoshi said:
how many marril DP do u have?
lmk
thanks

I have 2. also I have 2 Azurill Commons and 1 Azumarill rare too.

i can trade 1 cascoon dp for 2 marril dp

lmk
thanks

Do you have a seedot? I can really use that too. Set is not so important @ the moment. lmk thanks

Berquet50 said:
Do you have a seedot? I can really use that too. Set is not so important @ the moment. lmk thanks

yeah i can give 2 of them ^ ^

thanks

Do you know anything about the dicebag I asked you about?

Rikko145 said:
Do you know anything about the dicebag I asked you about?
which one?

lmk
thanks

1 seedot 1 cascoon then?

MY
1x (UL) Pre-Release Sleeves (SEALED)

YOUR
1x (JPN) Blue Arceus Sleeves (SEALED)

And I know that u say that u only trade sleeves for sleeves but is there anything else that u would want for some of the other arceus sleeves just let me know but if not just PM to confirm.

I asked about the lugia dicebag and Rikko is wondering about the turtwig one..

how much do communication/collector get in value for JPN items?

Berquet50 said:
1 seedot 1 cascoon then?

deal ^ ^

PM me ur address u send the cards first ^ ^

thanks

80baby said:
MY
1x (UL) Pre-Release Sleeves (SEALED)

YOUR
1x (JPN) Blue Arceus Sleeves (SEALED)

And I know that u say that u only trade sleeves for sleeves but is there anything else that u would want for some of the other arceus sleeves just let me know but if not just PM to confirm.
deal pm me ur address

thanks

konter_j8902 said:
I asked about the lugia dicebag and Rikko is wondering about the turtwig one..

the lugia one is out of stock in pokemon center in Japan, i am sorry..but the giratina deck box is ready stock ^ ^
the turtwig one also out of stock in there...they only produce merchandise in limited time so they will discountinued them in a point of time ^ ^
thanks

richkid50000 said:
how much do communication/collector get in value for JPN items?

the one that trade able with that is the walking starter deck box

1 walking starter deck box

with ur:
4 collector/3 communication
4 sableye
4 spritomb

lmk
thanks

Back