INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! It's Over!!

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! 4th Round Ends Jan 27th!! PLEASE ENTER YOUR SPRITES! The Round Ends In An Hour!

Moneyking63: Yes he will not be eliminated, but he will not get any points. But remember I'm not eliminating anyone this round.

Pokemon Noobiepie: LOL!

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! 4th Round Ends Jan 27th!! PLEASE ENTER YOUR SPRITES! The Round Ends In An Hour!

LOL anyways even though Light Manaphy doesn't post his sprite it wouldn't really matter since he has alot of points.

^True.

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! 4th Round Ends Jan 27th!! PLEASE ENTER YOUR SPRITES!

But if LM doesn't enter his sprite it would put me in the lead and give me a better chance of winning!

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! 4th Round Ends Jan 27th!! PLEASE ENTER YOUR SPRITES!

Also true! LOL!

and me! Even though I dont think I stand much of a chance vs LM and MK...
so by my watch 20 mins?

Ya! Just try your best man!

Yup! I have a feeling LM will not enter his sprite.....I hope he does though.....

Lol your the underdog MUCKSTER you as the underdog are destined to come in 3rd like I did in the last contest:p Actually you still have a chance, and frankly are giving me a run for my money!

Muckster is like first if LM doesn't enter his sprite.

yea but youll take away from me in this round deffinantly because my sprite didnt turn out how I wanted it to. I was trying to be creative and it took SO long to make, 2-3hrs... thats another reason I wasnt motivated alot to make another. I wanted to know how well i did!

Well My clock says 8pm (9pm eastern) Times up! Too bad for LM, ashame for him to get out that way, I really wanted to prove I can beat him (or try at least!) Good luck to everyone! Can't wait for the scores!

Here are the scores!

MK63: 9 Points. Nice job!
Achmetha: 7 Points. Nice job, but it's pose looks to basic.
MUCKSTER: 5 Points. Very creative, but it looks kind of weird.
Pokemon Noobiepie: 2 Points. It's not shaded, and it looks way to basic.
LM: 8 Points.

Remember I'm not eliminating anyone this round.

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! Scores Are In!!

Sweet 9 points! Thanks INFERNAPE! Too bad about LM but now at least I'm in the lead!! Woot! Great sprites everyone! Good luck and thanks again! What is the next round?

LOL! Your welcome!

The next round is fakemons.

EVERYONE: ROUND 5 ENDS FEBUARY 4TH 9:00 PM EST.

INFERNAPE:I was going to enter my sprite today,but I wasn,t in my house so if you still want my entry:
Stupidstupid-1.png
I didn,t had time to scratch (I had only got time for revamps since they are pretty easy and non time consuming)
If not,just I will do the same as FPM due to the same reason he left :F

I say let LM enter his sprite! I know he will get a 10/10 but I really want to try to beat him! It looks awesome LM! Dont want you to resign!

I say let him also! Yea I figured I would get something like a 5... O well Ill have to make up for it in the later rounds...

I don't because he will win lol!
We should let him enter, but it's not fair for the other people who got disqualified for turning in late.

Back