INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! It's Over!!

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! ROUND 3 ENDS TODAY AT 9:00 PM EST.

INFERNAPE, we need the scores. I am probaly going to get banned because of my grades in school(grounded) so I might need to get excused for one round please! Also I am working hard on a sratch now so I will try to get it in now!
INFERNAPE, where are those scores? Muckster I know you are co-leader in the sports hubb I need you to go and take over I will tell you why in just a minute.

Guys: I am very sorry but I am probaly going to get grounded for grades so INFERNAPE I ask you if I can please have a skip round! I am trying hard to get my scratch in but I don't know if I can get it done soon enough. So I might just need a skip or get kicked out.

P.S. I think everybody is still in because Bonsly1994 quit.
Ok guys I need any excused round I am going to get grounded because of grades so I am trying to finish scratch sprite but I might not get it done.
I need a excused round because I am going to get grounded for grades so please let me have a excused round!

Everyone I am so sorry for not posting the scores. I have been sick for the last 4 days, and was unable to get on do to my sickness. I will post the scores soon. I am still not in very good shape at the moment, so I will most likely be unable to go on PB tomorrow.

Once again I am very sorry.

Its ok INFERNAPE we understand.
Also charizard dont worry just get those grades up! School comes first unfortunantly

INFERNAPE:Yes I think we can understand that,you have really been sick for not being here on the last day,I can wait for the scores
I hope you recover soon :)

Thanks everyone=]

Here are the scores!

Achmetha: 10 Points. (WOW! Very creative!)
LM: 9 Points. (Great job!)
MK63: 9 Points. (Great job!)
MUCKSTER: 9 Points. (Great job!)
Noobiepie: 5 Points. (The head piece was not centered, and it looked a little messy. Good job though.)
Charizard88: 3 Points. (ELIMINATED) (Good try for your 1st Chao!)

ROUND 4 ENDS JAN 26th 9:00 PM EST. Is this good for everyone?

Thanks, I think this is the first 10 of the contest! Yay! I think the scratch sprite will need to be at least a week and a half to start with.

Wow cool didnt honestly expect a 9! Im staying in it so far this'll get really close when we get firther! Good Luck to all on the next round!

Ok I changed it to the 26th of January.

That is a good time. Also, can we enter a scene along with our scratch? The scene will be completely scratched.

Achmetha said:
That is a good time. Also, can we enter a scene along with our scratch? The scene will be completely scratched.

Are you trying to torture me or what?!! I have very few time I am very busy with school a scratch will be hard work and now a scene,sorry but I have not the time as I said before I am a very busy spriter :F

LM you and I are still tied! However I'm sure your going to beat me in this scracth sprite round, Your amazing at scratches!! Acthema I'm not at all suprised you got a 10, awesome sprite!!

INFERNAPE take your time no need to rush just get over your sickness. And thanks for the great score!

Bye buys I am eliminated, I will hopefully win a contest later on if INFERNAPE holds a 4th one. If you do INFERNAPE can I have a reserved spot?

C ya charizard hope your grades improve and you can stay on the site!

There is no way that I can win this round because even though I get 10 the lowest is 25 and they will get more then 1 point so I guess this is the end of me.

Aww its Ok PN, who knows someone else may drop out!
Also Infernape how are you going to do the eliminations with the quitters? Because well end 2 rounds early if you do it normally...

I think the next two rounds, nobody should be eliminated because he is right about it ending early.

Wait am I in still because Bonsly dropped????

Could I make suggestions for the next rounds?

5: Pixel-Over (any image)
6: Color in lines (INFERNAPE finds a good set of lineart for the group to color in)
7: Fakemon sprite (scratch/fusion/whatever)
8: Scene
9: Freestyle

now c88 I'm 99.9% sure your still out:p!

Well a pixel over would be extremely tedious and long!
A scene would be cool, but we would need bonslys permission. A fakemon would also have to be alot of scratching witch will take forever! Color in lines might be ok. What about a custom trainer sprite or something?

Well, I put in hard ones becasue he wanted this to be the hardest contest on PokeBeach yet.

Back