INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! It's Over!!

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! ROUND 3 ENDS TODAY AT 9:00 PM EST.

everyone, the only people that entered them are charizard88 and Acthema. I have it done but I'm trying to make it perfect, theres a part of it I'm struggling with.

ahhhhh crud... Im gonna have to fins something to fuse with it!

Ouch, alot of people are about to be eliminated soon if they don't enter by 9:00PM esteran!

My rents are going to mak eme study first but I should be able to fix it by then
Come one guys get the sprites in!

Charmander.png

I had to rush it looks terrible

AHHH!!!!! TWO MINUTES!!!!

Like three people didn't enter!

Im going to try to add some nwinds reall fast! AHHHHH

EDIT: I need to shower first, dad orders...

Here is my entry (this time really pathethic)
Chaoentry.png

Lucario+Wooper
If you can see I am in a hurry, I am doing homework :F

Why is it that everyone enters after the deadline?...

If you are asking me is due to school,homework,trips and other things I have being done,this was a very busy week,I also considered quiting as bonsly did,but nah I am going to stay here until I get eliminated or I decide to get out :F

Ok third time Ive posted this, the other two arnt comming up for some reason. If they do I will deleate the other two imediatly!
My reason is because I didnt know I did it wrong untill 6 and had to study till 9:30. So I added the wings and tail quickly...
sabeleyeif2.png

And LM thanks for not leaving!

WOW LM THAT IS AWESOME!! This is definetly going to be my bad round:p Here it is, sorry for being late school has been CRAZY this week and I just have alot going on. Now this is the ultimate test, what 2 pokemon is this chao made of?
Chaofusion.png

Woops MUCKSTER didnt see your post thats really good!

Raichu and Flareon.
Anyways they are all nice!

Thanks PN and ya your right! The thing I dont like about Chaos is that you have to do alot of scratching and scratching isn't exactly my strong point.

MK urs is definantly better than mine, this will definantly be my weak round... Im hoping the creativity in my scrach will make up for it. I fixed it some sence then but it still needs work...
Good Luck to all and to all a Good Night!

MUCKSTER:Good!! but the tail looks a bit awkward :F
Moneyking63:Raichu and Flareon,that looks good enought to beat me,I am pretty good at scratch spriting,but usually I don,t have the time to do scratches,I am a busy spriter :F

I wonder,why I hate my own art? people say is good but I don,t like my own art :F

Lol LM I know what you mean alot of times I hate my own art! Like my chao has a visible problem thats picking at me and I spent a half an hour trying to fix it but I settled for what you see there! I'm just a really bad judge of my own work, I cant tell if its good or bad or in between I have no idea!

Yes most of the times,I don,t like my art judging your chao, I love that shading is almost perfect,there is a small fail in the tail but it isn,t visible,apparently the unique art that I do that I like are my revamps :F

Ya, what I was trying to fix is that flareons neck thing doesn't look poofy, Yes its that weird. The Raichu stuff I used from a previous chao I made back for INFERNAPES last contest since I didn't have a ton of time. So thats why that isnt perfect. Ya you do revamps really amazingly well! I think they would be kinda fun to do! I need to practice those:p I have only done 1 revamp, it was a politoad, lets just say it wasnt pretty:F

I'm pretty sure that both your choas kick my butt. That was my first ever and the tail is very awkward...
Devaps look like fun to me I wanna try those sometime also. How many people didnt enter their sprites I wonder...

Back