INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! It's Over!!

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! ROUND 3 ENDS TODAY AT 9:00 PM EST.

True, I guess I would rather win a hard contest then an easy one.

Ok I will not eliminate anyone for the next 2 rounds.

Achmetha: I will use the fakemon idea. But I cannot use the Scene idea, becasue i need bonsly1994's permission. I pm'd him about that and he never responded. I will think of more idea.

You probably think I'm going to be a complete n00b for saying this but whats a fakemon? Is it just like a fake poke that we scratch? Or a scratch fusion?

It is a pokemon invented by you (LV posted a guide about fusing that can be used for fakemon :F)

EVERYONE: The 4th round will now end Jan 27th, becasue I will be out all day on the 26th.

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! 4th Round Ends Jan 27th!!

Hey Guys I just wanted to see how everyone was doing! Im trying to figure out what else I should put one mine. Hard decisions!

No one has entered their's yet. They have alot of time though. MUCKSTER I have an idea. Try making just a Pokemon scratch, maybe you will like it better then the other one you entered. Just an idea=]

True True, Ill do it if I have time, I got lots of home work tonight. Ill try one tommarow probably

MUCKSTER said:
True True, Ill do it if I have time, I got lots of home work tonight. Ill try one tommarow probably

I wasn't trying to rush you or anything. Sorry if it sounded that way.
I hate homework!!!! LOL!

Oh no it didnt, Im just stressed from physics homework...

96768224az4.png

Man, I hope I'm the only one who enters. I sure hope the deadline isn't moved back again!

Nice!

WHERE IS EVERYONE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? PLEASE ENTER YOUR SPRITES!!!!

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! 4th Round Ends Jan 27th!! PLEASE ENTER YOUR SPRITES! The Round Ends In An Hour!

Sorry I have had no time to sprite, I will just enter my old scratch
corphishscratchfinal-1.png
So now I guess we just have to wait for LM!

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! 4th Round Ends Jan 27th!! PLEASE ENTER YOUR SPRITES! The Round Ends In An Hour!

untitled.png

AHHH ok I will enter mine now... I never had time to make another one, I had alot of homework and a vball torny today, so Im going to put my old one in but improved on it
AlbySaurNEWFinal-1.jpg

I fixed some of the tattoos and the waist
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg6/MUCKSTERa/gw049.jpg
that is a link to a pic of Alby, its too large to post directly on this

Good luck to everyone!

Good job everyone! Those were some quick entries! LOL!

LoL ya all within 3 minutes:p If Lm doesnt enter does he just not get points for the round?

LOL I did my entry like in a minute I just made a round circle and then colored the top red and then made the eyes! :p
Anyways I will laugh so hard if I get 3 points or higher for this round.

Back