INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! It's Over!!

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! Scores Are In!!

Pokemon Noobiepie said:
I don't because he will win lol!
We should let him enter, but it's not fair for the other people who got disqualified for turning in late.

This is true. I think he should be a allowed to stay in, but not get this round counted towards him.

Uggg! I don't know what to do!?!?!

Pokemon Noobiepie and Achmetha: I know what you mean. But no one ever entered late, they just never entered at all. So it really would not be unfair. He would not have been eliminated even if he didn't enter any sprite this round.

Anyway.....LM's score would be:
LM: 8 Points.

I think you made a good decision INFERNAPE! 8 Points, wait that means I'm still in the lead! Woohoo! However I dont know how I will do in the fakemon! Good luck to all! LM I will beat you (or I will try:p)!

Thanks!

EVERYONE: Since LM got some extra time to enter his sprite this round, all of you guys can be late by 2 hours for 1 round. But only 1 round. Do you get what I mean?

So basically for any one round you guys can be late by 2 hours. No more then 2 hours though. But try and get the sprites in on time.

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! ROUND 5 ENDS FEBUARY 4TH 9:00 PM EST

Yikes, I may have some trouble getting my sprite in on time... I am going to have to be at my friends house starting tommarow and ending monday so I will only have a few hours after school to do it...
Arg dang mom and dad goign to Las Vegas! (I would be going also but my teachers went on strike so I'm going to be missing too many days later)

What's a fakemon?

MUCKSTER: Umm...Do you think you could get it in on time?

Pokemon Noobiepie: Here. http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=23049 Look on the bottom right hand corner of the examples.

Does it have to be scratched like that, or can the body be like a....fusion?

It doesn't have to be scratched. It's basically like a fusion. But you have to make it look like a new Pokemon.

Can't wait to see it! I've never maid a fakemon beforeXD

Sorry INFERNAPE, I'm running extremely late I have had this huge project for school where I had to write this massive essay, anyway that is beside the point. I am extremely close to being finished, I just have to finishe like a leg, I promise I will get it in tommarow after school. And since no one else has posted there sprite I think an extension might be the best thing anyway! Thanks, sorry!

Moneyking63 said:
Sorry INFERNAPE, I'm running extremely late I have had this huge project for school where I had to write this massive essay, anyway that is beside the point. I am extremely close to being finished, I just have to finishe like a leg, I promise I will get it in tommarow after school. And since no one else has posted there sprite I think an extension might be the best thing anyway! Thanks, sorry!

I understand=]

I will extened the round considering no one entered their sprite.

EVERYONE: ROUND 5 ENDS FEBUARY 6TH 9:00 PM EST.

Your not the only one MK... I have had 0 tims with midturms comming up (sprike pushed all back) Im having trouble finding time. Ill try to do it tommarow aftert school

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! ROUND 5 ENDS FEBUARY 6TH 9:00 PM EST

Thanks so much INFERNAPE!

Ya, school is hectic this time of year:p

Thank you INFERNAPE thank You!

I tried out for the last contest where am i on the list of waitings here them!?!?!?!?!

Mew4000 said:
I tried out for the last contest where am i on the list of waitings here them!?!?!?!?!

What?

He is saying that he is on the waiting list for "Can you beat the best?"

Mew4000 this is a completely different contest and doesn't effect you at all. You are still on the waiting list and Will have a match soon!

MK63 and MUCKSTER: Your welcome!

Moneyking63: Ooo. LOL! I had no idea what he meant. Thanks for clearing that up!

Back