BW/BW2 Infinite use TMs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheDarkLucario said:
I never said it was useless, I'm just saying a n00b will run EQ on a special sweeper because it's the best move in the game [/sarcasm] That's why we have Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Surf: For the Special's ;]

Any special sweeper that can learn EQ should probably consider running it, anyways. One example is Typhlosion, who I would usually never give it EQ because other Pokemon need it more badly. With this new addition, I don't have to worry about that and I can use my Pokemon to their best potential.

cool kid master555 said:
This is perfect! I remember when my brother accidently deleted flash off his Ho-oh. It was terrible!

LMAO why would anyone even teach flash to HO-OH in the first place?

blasphemy1 said:
Any special sweeper that can learn EQ should probably consider running it, anyways. One example is Typhlosion, who I would usually never give it EQ because other Pokemon need it more badly. With this new addition, I don't have to worry about that and I can use my Pokemon to their best potential.
Like running EQ on Alakazam >.> That would be major fail.

TheDarkLucario said:
Like running EQ on Alakazam >.> That would be major fail.

My point exactly, Pokemon like Alakazam or Jolteon cannot even learn Earthquake.

EDIT: And it's not like the lack of Earthquake is preventing little kids from being moronic with their Pokemon. CB Blissey doesn't need EQ xD.

TheDarkLucario said:
I never said it was useless, I'm just saying a n00b will run EQ on a special sweeper because it's the best move in the game [/sarcasm] That's why we have Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Surf: For the Special's ;]

Don't forget Energy Ball ;)

I personally don't teach TMs to my Pokemon and I don't play in competitive battles, so I'm very indifferent.

It kinda goes against what a TM has been for however many years, but I don't mind.​

Infernape1010 said:
umm...waterfall is also a usable move
Yea, I see Waterfall on every Kingdra, Gyarados, and some other physical Waters. Waterfall is a extremely good move. :)

Infernape1010 said:
ecleast i can put avalanch on my shiny golom now since i used it on gyarados :)

umm, no you can't. first of all, gloom can't learn avalanche. second, they're not gonna come to your house and change your game so you have infinite use tm's.
{F}PCE!{F}

Yoda 432 said:
umm, no you can't. first of all, gloom can't learn avalanche. second, they're not gonna come to your house and change your game so you have infinite use tm's.
{F}PCE!{F}

he/she means golem dur

Yoda 432 said:
{F}PCE!{F}
He meant Golem. Even if he did, Golem can't learn it anyway >.<

While I think it is a nice change to the games, I can just imagine a 10-year-old in a triple battle using Earthquake with every pokemon. That being said, it affects the player's pokemon too unless it/they has/have levitate etc. But hey, I guess it speeds up triple battles. :p

i personally think that this is the greatest new thing that they ever put in a new pokemon. now i dont have to worry about the game corner anymore and hope they have the i want :D :D :D

dunmees intelligently said:
i personally think that this is the greatest new thing that they ever put in a new pokemon. now i don't have to worry about the game corner anymore and hope they have the i want :D :D :D

The game corner was really irritating and now I can run past it saying, "Hey! You just lost a customer suckers!"

Next to the Physical/Special split from last generation, this is the best idea ever :D
The Game Corner was time consuming and not enjoyable, especially when it's the only way to get great moves like flamethrower/thunderbolt/ice beam. Winning a game didn't even guarantee that many coins, and if you were to buy the coins (not even an option in every game) then you would have to spend SO much money. It might not seem like a big deal since you can just battle the Elite 4 and get more with the Amulet Coin, but when you want to teach 200 pokemon one of those moves it gets ridiculous.
Earthquake will always be a fantastic move on so many pokemon as well, but getting a lot of them was nigh impossible. Then there were TM's that weren't amazing, but useful on a few pokemon, and yet you could only get one of them. Also, in HG/SS, it didn't take a lot of effort to get some TM's from the Goldenrod Daily Drawing, but it was sure annoying to have to keep on pressing the A button over and over and over until you finally won lol.

It would be helpful to forget a tm to learn an hm for 1 part in the game and be able to fix it immediately. Now all they have to do is make a hm forgettable without the move deleter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back