Introduce Yourself!

Hey, names Si,

Just getting back into the TCG after not playing since Base Set 1/2, not rushing to fast into the playing side of things and focusing on building my collection of mint cards first but have a nice deck forming on the TCGo that I will probably build to use when I start properly (Keldeo/Blastoise/Vanilish).

Decided to join up here to help me ease back into the community since looking around you seem a friendly lot and I know I'm goign to end up having a fair few questions along the way etc :)

Look forward to getting to know you gusy

Hey everyone!! Been a big fan since Gen I, and have lurked for a while but decided to join! So, here I am. :)

Why I joined: I like Pokemon and Pokebeach gave me all the info on it.
I found out about Pokebeach from my dad.
The legendary pokemon.
Hobbies: drawing.
Anything else relevant: NOPE!

PokeFan since I can remember. Also the admin of the Facebook page *clip* Prefer the games>anime>cards. I also admin more than just those pages, but all the same, my love for Pokemon has never died. Johto is my favorite region.

Hey guys, I'm Rhodes.
I'm from spain. I own a pokemon forums, and I usually come here to check out the lastest news. I believe this is the best page to search news.
After a couple of weeks, I've finally decided to join. I'm 16. My favourite Pokemon is Dragonite and Latias.
I like wrestling and basketball. There's nothing relevant about me. See you at the boards.

why you joined: find good decklists and suggestions on decks and what to play
where you found out about PokéBeach: friend who found a link on reddit
hobbies: Yu-Gi-Oh! Pokemon TCG video games
anything else relevant: just started replaying pokemon since I was a kid and trying to get competitive, have been competitive in Yu-Gi-Oh! for years now but the format is really bad so thought I would check out pokemon.

What's up im Br0vyle im not new to TCG or anything ive been playing scince i was 6
The main reason i signed up is because i am very open to trading im actually looking for a darkraiEX at the moment also I'm not sure wheather i should use a plasma frz. crobat set and a scolipede set or a nxt destinies gardevoir set, an emerging powers gothitelle set and a nxt destinies Darmanitan(zen mode) set for my Mewtwo EX deck PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PM me if u can help witheither of theese matters THX

im doing an egglocke would anybody like to donate an egg to me. itd be very helpful (black/white games) no starter pokemon eggs

im doing an egglocke would anybody like to donate an egg to me. itd be very helpful (black/white games) no starter pokemon eggs. Please private message me if you are willing to donate. dont tell me the pokemon it is all surprise. i will be making a youtube playthrough

Hey, PokeBeach!

I'm CMC4TW! I've been a Pokémon fan for years now, so I guess a bit of socializing wouldn't hurt that much... so hi!

By the way, to those who understand the first three letters of my account name, Sweetie Belle is best CMC.

So, I love pokemon and I just had to join. My brother was the one that introduced me to it. Love the name and pic CMC4TW, btw.

My screen name's Ohman and Pokemon is a great thing I'd love to talk with people about. That's why I'm here. Plus X and Y news is everywhere on this site :D

Hello, my name (on here) is Chanderperior (yes, I know of the derp in there.) Call me Phantom. As you may have guessed, my unova team is cantered around Chandelure and Serperior. My decks are cantered around a variety of types, excluding fighting. I am a big fan of the TCG and find it to be a good way to make friends. Hope we get to know each other,

Phantom

Hiya all! My name's Eagle4, some of you may know me from the Smogon Forums. I'm certainly interested in what Pokebeach has to offer, and I hope to stick around on these forums.

Hello everyone!
I found out about PokeBeach with all this X&Y information running around and have been stalking the forums for a while ^^
I finally decied to make an account so... Nice to meet you all

:pok,let me get this over with. im cofagrigus37, recommended to this pretty awesome pokemon website by my favorite cousin, Bisharp37. i love how pokebeach is up-to-date, so i joined. obviously, my favorite pokemon is cofagrigus, but i love dratini, too. i dont mind talking about pokèmon, i try to know every thing about pokèmon, so im pretty informed. also, bisharp37 is awesome, u should message him, u could learn something!

I am LordofRansei and as some of you can tell I'm a huge fan of Pokemon Conquest and I am waiting for Pokemon Y. My brothers got me to join this website and I love the trading card game. Hope to be great friends soon.

I am ambirik, just got back into the TCG and BW2 after not playing since gen 2. I go to a league in shirley and am looking for news and improvement on my deck ideas. Posts coming soon on a beedrill deck :)

Hi my name is lanman99 and i am from the USA. I have been playing for about seven years now but did not learn about my local league until two years ago. I am joining this site to learn more about deck building and being versatile in how i play and also i could use some deck help every once in a while.

Back