Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone! My name is Aidan and im looking to sell/buy pokemon cards and just have a fun time! I am a collector and just started playing the TCG just recently and i LOVE it. I haved loved pokemon since i was little and when i heard about this awesome site I just had to join

Hello I'm brandh12 14 from the US. and my favorite pokemon game is the hoenn region and favorite pokemon is Magikarp

Hey btw if anyone wants to discuss sinnoh or has any problems there pm me

Hi, My name is TheDunsparceKid!
I joined Pokebeach forums because I always find myself reading posts on here. I found out about Pokebeach about 4 or 5 years back.
I'm only 14 but I think I was born a generation late, I never really took interest in the newer games, My young childhood was composed of: Pokemon Red and Gold and Silver, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Link's awakening, A link to the past, Paper Mario, Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon XD, and also Mortal Kombat arcade machines. Many other games too, but after Pokemon Gold and Silver I took a little break, and when i was 7-8 years old I started to play Pokemon Ruby, and Pokemon Diamond, Thats when I started to get back into the series. From there out I have bought every Pokemon game released, and I have owned every US Pokemon game ever (EXCEPT FOR POKEMON CRYSTAL. GRRRR) So Pokemon has been there for me my entire childhood and holds a special place in my heart.
To be honest, I really don't have hobbies, I just stay inside and play games all day :p
The last relevant thing is Dunsparce is my favorite Pokemon, ever since I found a shiny one in Dark Cave (Non Swarm). Just to let you know, I will defend Dunsparce at all costs, I super fan boy for him.
Also, I am a competitive battler. PM me if you wanna battle. (no legendaries)

"My name is Adam. As a life long Pokemon fan, i began collecting when the craze was first popular. I collected Pokemon cards from the base set, until the neo series, then stopped as i ""outgrew"" pokemon. After a bit of  hiatus, i missed out on ruby/saphire, but was all over fire red like a hot rash. Throughout my teens I continued playing pokemon games, and then when I was 18 i got back into collecting cards, along with running my own Youtube channel, iamnotlame, for collecting & gaming.

For some crazy reason, i now wanna get back into playing the TCG. Im open to advice from everyone, and would just like to say thanks in advance! 
"

Hi, the last time I played Pokemon tcg was more than 10 years ago & I really want to play it again. Right now I just want to play casually as I don't have big budget but I still want to try to play competitively in the future. I hope this forum can help me with that.
I also lost track of Pokemon since Ruby & Sapphire, so I hope to start follow back with the new X&Y.

Hello friends, today I gladly introduce myself as MeloettaLuxrayKingler, a humble advocate of Pokemon Equality. I hope some of you many join my cause someday, for we can make a better world, together.

Hey Everybody! I'm BinksTheLynx or ExtremixGaming. I love Pokemon, Minecraft, Team Fortress two, and other video games. I have a youtube channel. I found pokebeach from http://google.com/, and joined because I've retired from the TCG (Which is all that http://google.com/ is about), but still love the video games. I love entertaining people, and Swimming and Soccer. I live in ON, Canada. My favorite food is Smoothies, and dont you forget it! My favourite pokemon is charizard, and I hope his/her mega forme finally gets dragon type. My favorite mega pokemon so far is Fabio-Ampharos. My favourite Pokemon Game is Rumble Blast, and My favorite Video Game of all time is Kirby Super Star Ultra. (I grew up on it (I'm only 11)) I hope to enjoy my time here, and as always, extremixgaming, out!

Hi.

I joined so that I can get in touch with my childhood hobbies.
I interested in trading some old cards.
My hobbies is playing TCG. Pokemon, Vanguard and MTG.

My aim is that to complete my 1st edition unown cards. :D

Hello, Pokébeach As you can see from my username it doesn't give any details on my real name so you can just call me Joe.

I thought I'd have a change of scene and register here, it seems like it was a good idea as I've already got stuck in to a few discussion threads which seem very interesting.

I've been a fan of Pokemon since 1998 when me and my friend got our first games (I got Blue and he got Red) and ever since then I've just carried on playing. I've got atleast one copy of every main game released so it's safe to say I'm kinda obsessed but there's nothing wrong with that!

Anyway I won't ramble on, it's nice to meet you all and hopefully I'll see you around. :)

Hi, I joined mainly to vote on a contest, and to maybe jump into any talks on X and Y. I've been a Pokemon fan from the start though my favorite game is Pokemon Crystal. If I had a choice between SS/HG and G/S/C I'd pick G/S/C over the remakes any day. I'm really excited for the new Pokemon games and plan to pick Fennekin as my starter.(I really don't want a repeat of Emboar...) Other games I love include Portal, Portal 2, Okami, Okamiden. and dragon quest games.

Hello everyone, I'm Miridia, an avid TCG/RPG player. I'm really interested in how the video game works so I thought I'd check this place out. Please send me a message if you can help me out at all :)

I'm also a youtuber and a Pokémon livestreamer via twitch.

Baktwerel in da house...err...beach? xD
Beachhouse?

Anyhow, nice to meet you all! I'm a Hungarian girl who loves to draw (manga style mostly) and play online games. I love all the Pokemon games as well but I have to admit that I could only play most of them via emulators on my PC and my PSP (it's a shame really because I can never transfer my two shinies from them x,B )... However soon I'll get a legit console-game as I'm planning to get a 3DS XL and Pokemon Y :3 Can't wait to jump into it and be able to customise my trainer, battle and trade friends from all across the globe... A Romanian friend of mine will get X too, and while we don't have our consoles at hand yet, we are mentally prepared:

pokemon__x_y_adventure_by_qvi-d6kvwxl.png

Art by me, you can find more artworks by me at www.qvi.deviantart.com /shameless selfadvertisement

Some of my favourite Pokemons are Ninetales, Aerodactyl and Joltik.

I'm looking forward to play the 6th gen with you guys and make lots of friends ~ :3

Uuumm... what else could be said?

Hey there! This is 'I Like Pie' and yes, I like pie! Do you? :D

I have been an avid Pokémon nerd ever since I got introduced to the anime and the games, and I consider myself the biggest Pokémon fan in my country (Bangladesh). I have even created a community of Pokémon fans/ battlers there so there's never a dull moment in the life of this Pokémaniac! :D

I play the main games (duh!), battle online in the Pokémon Online / Showdown simulators and collect cards and play the TCG with friends. Sadly, my country doesn't host any VGC/ TCG tournaments but I hope to participate in some when I go abroad, if ever. :)

Thanks for reading my 1st post here, and of course, I am glad to be here, among fellow fans. :D
Hoping my stay will be lovely and peaceful. ^^

Hey, I'm Rand, and I have been a huge Pokemon fan since I was 4, though I watched the show long before I got into the games. When it comes to the video games, I'm a complete casual. My apartment building is huge on Pokemon, and I found out about here and Showdown through some of my friends. Other than Pokemon I love Mirror's Edge, reading, and lurking on Pokebeach.

Hey there guys! I'm Slade (or Slades) and it's nice to meet you. I've been a fan of the pokemon games since they first came out but I didn't start playing them until the 2nd gen. I also collect a lot of the cards although I'm not actively collecting at the moment. My favorite pokemon are Houndoom and Blaziken (the entire torchic line really) and I have a fair collection of tcg for each of them.
I hope to get to know some people around here. :)

Twah! I am Hero! The Pokémon Master. I can tell you all you want to know about any Pokémon, and my game teams AND dream teams are second-to-none! Not to mention my uncountable amount of Pokémon games, and information books for Pokémon. I am HeroThePokemonMaster, and I have come to visit your site, to talk to other Pokémon fans, post my creative ideas, and learn more then all the amazing Poke-Facts I already know! Twah twah!

Hey, I'm Hawtie and I'm just here to get back in touch with my old kid pokemon passion. I've been playing the games since pokemon came out but I'm getting back into TCG after collecting the original set. I'm opening quite a few booster packs and tins and posting them on YouTube at some point soon hopefully.

Hoping to talk to ppl sometime soon about putting a deck together :)

I am re-introducing myself because my first introduction was weird and creepy, and because I am really bored.

My name is Jungletoad. I am 15 years old and I live in Norway. Pokemon is my favorite video game franchise and I have grown up with the games, TV series and the trading cards. I have been stalking the forums for a long time and decided to join because I wanted to talk with other people about Pokemon.

My favorite Pokemon are Heracross, Skarmory, Houndoom and Latias.

I'm Hayley (SimSimSucks) and after stalking these forums for quite awhile, I have finally decided to join. I'm a avid fan and player of the pokemon games and the anime, but recently I have decided to give the TCG a go as well. I joined just to be a part of the community of pokemon fans, which, even though I've been a fan since I was young, I have never really felt a part of.

Hello guys. I usually go by the name of Rage if you couldn't tell by the screen name :p
I figured I'd join the community because I have got back into Pokemon strongly in the past year and figured what better way to better my knowledge of Pokemon than joining a forum dedicated around it,
I found the PokeBeach forums searching up good places to get Pokemon Booster Packs for cheaper in my area due to the expensive cost of collecting and wanting to find a cheaper alternative :p
I take a strong interest in Music, Gaming, Pokemon, and a few other things but I don't see myself the most awesomely entertaining of a person.
Hobbies, well that is something I am still unsure of. I game so much that I don't think I can consider it a hobby anymore.

If you guys ever want to chat, I am always willing to listen :)

Back