JD Vance Tells Son, a Pokemon TCG Fan, to “Shut the Hell Up” About Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've covered any mention of Pokemon in politics and popular media since I started PokeBeach in 2003, with some examples shown in the beginning of the article. It speaks to the franchise's popularity.
I love how maga hats HAVE to respond whenever anyone implies their candidates are awful. It’s like they are know the insults are gonna pile up like poison damage if they don’t do something to heal it cus they come so often

You're being disingenious about what Marxism and communism is. The power void it leaves behind and the history of what it looks like under a

Vote blue no matter who is why Republicans consider all of you sheep. When you’re voting solely because you don’t like or understand the other candidate, not caring who you’re voting for, and then telling everyone else to do the same that right there is a major issue.
We don't care, weirdo.

does anyone in this thread smoke weed
I live in Florida, so I will vote yes on Florida Amendment 3, it allows people 21 and older to legally buy and use marijuana without a medical card.

Come on guys, let's make the comment sections to reach 200. Let's talk about equal pay, specifically from the WNBA. For those who do not know what the WNBA is, you are not alone. It stands for Women National Basketball Association, where women plays basketball. Here are some fun facts:

1. The IRS does not give the WNBA tax deduction because their ticket donations is not recognized as charitable contributions.

2. The WNBA was an inspiration to my grandma: she got up from her wheelchair, walked to the tv and turned it off.

3. The only audience in a WNBA arena are the convicts and the blinds.

4. When God told Jesus to support his sisters by attending the WNBA, Jesus replied: "That's it, I am done being the savior for mankind" (proceeds to handing over his halo).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back