Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be as weird as Waltz putting tampons in men's restrooms 🤣
HF 2497 of the Minnesota Legislature states:

ARTICLE 1​

GENERAL EDUCATION​

Section 1.​

new text begin[121A.212] ACCESS TO MENSTRUAL PRODUCTS.​

A school district or charter school must provide students with access to menstrual products at no charge. The products must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms
regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school district. For purposes of this section, "menstrual products" means pads, tampons, or other similar products used in connection with the menstrual cycle.

Reading above it doesn't actually specify demand putting tampons in boy's bathrooms. Yes, there can be cases where a transgender student in a school could cause them to need to do so but the law does not specifically say put tampons in men's bathrooms.

The intention of the law is to provide access to products to students who might need them, but not be able to acquire them due to being unable to afford them.

Like, even if we were to humor the lie that schools are being forced to include tampons in boys' bathrooms: so? What do you think the average cisgender boy is gonna do with a tampon? Do you think they'd even care? The way these weirdos get so hysterical about it, you'd think tampons were sex toys or something.

I don't want to hear J.D.Vance talk about family values anymore. Telling your 7 yr old son to SHUT the HELL UP! Are not the words of a loving father. A normal remark would be "I'm on the phone". You should have responded to your son the same way you would have responded to a friend. I grew up without a father. I wish I knew my father growing up. But if my father was anything like J D. Vance I'll PASS.

I don't want to hear J.D.Vance talk about family values anymore. Telling your 7 yr old son to SHUT the HELL UP! Are not the words of a loving father. A normal remark would be "I'm on the phone". You should have responded to your son the same way you would have responded to a friend. I grew up without a father. I wish I knew my father growing up. But if my father was anything like J D. Vance I'll PASS.
Account created today at 11:16 AM

Summary of the article:
"A famous politician said something Pokémon related, here some other examples of other politicians who did the same in the past"
Summary of the comments:
"What about COMMUNISM?"

Yep, this is modern politics in a nutshell. 😁

Just want to throw in... since you claimed this wasn't for political BS, and its just because it 'involved Pokemon'.
Im going to wait to see you not post about Pikachu coming out to the John Cena entrance at NYC Fanatic Fest this year, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back