jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a good one!

There were three teens, and their names were: Shut up, Manners, and Poop.
So, one day, Manners was driving, and then suddenly, Poop fell out of the car!
So Shut up said "You stay here with Poop, I'll go to the police station to get some help!"
So he goes to the police station, and he talks to the head officer.
The head officer says "What's your name, son?"
"Shut up", replied Shut up.
"Where are your manners!?!"
"Outside, scrapping up poop!"

PokeChamp said:
Here's a good one!

There were three teens, and their names were: Shut up, Manners, and Poop.
So, one day, Manners was driving, and then suddenly, Poop fell out of the car!
So Shut up said "You stay here with Poop, I'll go to the police station to get some help!"
So he goes to the police station, and he talks to the head officer.
The head officer says "What's your name, son?"
"Shut up", replied Shut up.
"Where are your manners!?!"
"Outside, scrapping up poop!"

HAHA lol

Thought you'd all like it!

Another joke:
A man was talking to god, and he asked him a few questions...

Man: God, why did you make women so beautiful?
God: So you could love them.
Man: Well God, why did you make them so stupid?
God: So they would love you!

And if you liked that one, you'll love this one!

A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer, “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.” The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, “Which do you want, son?” The boy takes the quarters and leaves. “What did I tell you?” said the barber. “That kid never learns!” Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. “Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?” The boy licked his cone and replied, “Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!”

It's Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final, and a man makes his way to his seat right at center ice. He sits down, noticing that the seat next to him is empty. He leans over and asks his neighbor if someone will be sitting there. "No" says the neighbor. "The seat is empty." "This is incredible," said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Stanley Cup and not use it?" The neighbor says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Stanley Cup we haven't been to together since we got married." "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. That's terrible... But couldn't you find someone else, a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?" The man shakes his head. "No,” he says. “They're all at the funeral."

A guy is sitting at home when he hears a knock at the door. He opens the door and sees a snail on the porch. He picks up the snail and throws it as far as he can. Three years later, there’s a knock on the door. He opens it and sees the same snail. The snail says "What the heck was that all about!?!"

A blind man went into a store with his seeing eye dog and started swinging it around. The shop manager ran over to the man and asked why he was doing that. The blind man answered, "I was looking around"

blazifan said:
A blind man went into a store with his seeing eye dog and started swinging it around. The shop manager ran over to the man and asked why he was doing that. The blind man answered, "I was looking around"

LOL, nice!

One way to make somebody sound less powerfull is to just put the word: 'DJ' before their name. ('DJ' Barack Obama)

I got that off the show: 'important things with Demetri Martin'. :p

A guy shows up late for work. The boss yells "You should have been here at 8:30!" he replies: "Why? What happened at 8:30?"

Why do mice have small balls? Cus they can't dance!

How do you start a flee cirus? You have to start from scratch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back