Wi-Fi Trades Ka$h Money's My Player Thread

I got a UT win2011 Entei i'm interested in your dw torchic able to tell me nature/ivs? I'm gonna have to trust that you will clone it and trade back, not that I doubt you I just don't feel like getting screwed over.

[/quote]

I only clone on my black 2. All the events I have are listed.

How do you clone in bl? And if you can, can you clone my event Keldeo?:)
Ka$h Money when will you bee avalible?

For the Dialga you asked for, I'd happily trade it for the Movie14 Victini
I also still have that UT Tornadus since you clone traded pokemon to sweeten the pot if you'd be willing to throw in something else of yours that is on my wants list.
Let me know what you think!

FallenLeaf said:
For the Dialga you asked for, I'd happily trade it for the Movie14 Victini
I also still have that UT Tornadus since you clone traded pokemon to sweeten the pot if you'd be willing to throw in something else of yours that is on my wants list.
Let me know what you think!

How about:

My:
Movie14 Victini (UT)
Reshiram (UT)

Your:
Shiny Dialga (UT)
Tornadus (UT)

Seems fair to me.

Yeah, I could do that without any issues assuming the Tornadus is cloned of course. What days/times would you be available to trade?

FallenLeaf said:
Yeah, I could do that without any issues assuming the Tornadus is cloned of course. What days/times would you be available to trade?

I can trade in the next half hour if you're free.

Hey I have dwf lickitung,dwf sigilyth nicknamed symvolara,dwf snover nicknamed freezey,jappanese dwf riolu,jappanese dwf shuckle and dw male larvitar. Also have a jappanese tornadous at level 41 but I doubt you would want it. In return I would like Nobunaga's Ambition Shiny Rayquaza (UT),
SPR2013 Meloetta (UT),WIN2011 Celebi (UT),WISHMKR Jirachi (UT),Plasma Genesect (UT),Movie14 Victini (UT). and if you like the tornadous then I would also like SMR2012 Keldeo (UT). Thank You and hopefully we can make a deal!

shadowF said:
Hey I have dwf lickitung,dwf sigilyth nicknamed symvolara,dwf snover nicknamed freezey,jappanese dwf riolu,jappanese dwf shuckle and dw male larvitar. Also have a jappanese tornadous at level 41 but I doubt you would want it. In return I would like Nobunaga's Ambition Shiny Rayquaza (UT),
SPR2013 Meloetta (UT),WIN2011 Celebi (UT),WISHMKR Jirachi (UT),Plasma Genesect (UT),Movie14 Victini (UT). and if you like the tornadous then I would also like SMR2012 Keldeo (UT). Thank You and hopefully we can make a deal!

Not interested.

shadowF said:
how about plasma deoxys?

You don't have a single Pokemon on that list that I'm interested in. Also, the trades are extremely unfair as you are asking for event Pokemon for stuff that I can catch in game.

Hello, interested in "Gamestp (shiny) Raikou (UT)"

I have the Shiny Dialga Event. Also:

EV trained shiny Lv 100 Chandelure (252 Sp. A / 252 Spd / 4 HP) (Timid) Not sure if your are interested in EV'd Pokemon.

LMK

Blueinvader said:
Hello, interested in "Gamestp (shiny) Raikou (UT)"

I have the Shiny Dialga Event. Also:

EV trained shiny Lv 100 Chandelure (252 Sp. A / 252 Spd / 4 HP) (Timid) Not sure if your are interested in EV'd Pokemon.

LMK

I'm not really interested. But If you get the shiny Palkia event next week, then I'll happily trade for it.

Back