Wi-Fi Trades Ka$h Money's My Player Thread

I got the Palkia event last night and plan to reset for a Hasty/Timid nature tonight. What nature is your V-create Rayquaza, Mystery Mew, WIN2011 Celebi, DW Lugia and Nobungas Rayquaza?

FallenLeaf said:
I got the Palkia event last night and plan to reset for a Hasty/Timid nature tonight. What nature is your V-create Rayquaza, Mystery Mew, WIN2011 Celebi, DW Lugia and Nobungas Rayquaza?

I don't have my DS with me atm but I'll tell you when I get back home (in about 10 hours).

FallenLeaf said:

Ok, the natures are:

V-create Rayquaza: Adamant
Nobungas Rayquaza: Docile
Mystery Mew: Rash
WIN2011 Celebi: Naughty
DW Lugia: Docile

I think I'd like the V-create Rayquaza. If possible, would you mind doing a tradeback with your Keldeo and Genesect? Those are the only two legendries I need for my dex so getting the info for them would be helpful.

FallenLeaf said:
I think I'd like the V-create Rayquaza. If possible, would you mind doing a tradeback with your Keldeo and Genesect? Those are the only two legendries I need for my dex so getting the info for them would be helpful.

Yeah that trade is fine. If you want, I'd happily trade my touched Keldeo and Genesect for your UT shiny Dratini and DW Squirtle (I'll obviously clone and return all Pokemon traded to me).

I could definitely do that. There's no need to clone the DW Squirtle, its parent pokemon were hacked so I have a female one. I'll just breed one for you if that's alright?

Super__Sonic said:
I'd like to get my hands on that DW Eevee of yours. CML?

I don't see anything on your thread that would be worth a DW Eevee. Do you have any events I don't have (UT)?

Sadly I do not. :(

Any thing in particular you are looking for? (besides events).

I could offer several DW Pokemon to off set the cost.

I have Dratini that I did not remember to list (until just now). As well as Gible. I also have a near Perfect IV DW Ninetails.

Ninetails

Modest Nature

IV's

HP - 29
Atk - 30
Def - 31
Sp.Atk - 30
Sp.Def - 18
Speed - 30

Super__Sonic said:
Sadly I do not. :(

Any thing in particular you are looking for? (besides events).

I could offer several DW Pokemon to off set the cost.

I have Dratini that I did not remember to list (until just now). As well as Gible. I also have a near Perfect IV DW Ninetails.

Ninetails

Modest Nature

IV's

HP - 29
Atk - 30
Def - 31
Sp.Atk - 30
Sp.Def - 18
Speed - 30

Sorry, not really interested in any of those.

Equinox said:
Hmm I'm interested in your Nabunaga Rayquaza. So you'd trade that for my Dialga?

The HGSS Dialga? Nah, Dialga is something you can technically get in game whilst Rayquaza is a bit more difficult to get.

Do you have any of my event wants? If not, I'd trade the Rayquaza for all 3 Sinnoh legendary pokemon found in HGSS.

Back