Wi-Fi Trades Ka$h Money's My Player Thread

Hi there. I see you have a Celebi up for trade. Could you trade it to me just so I can have it logged in my Dex? I'll trade it right back. It's the last Pokemon I need. LMK, thanks.

Would any of your legendaries be flawless without being hacks? If so I have a Pichu event and maybe others you might be interested in.

The Fukouka shiny Kyogre I have was RNGed and has flawless IVs I think. However, I'd like to get a flawless event in return for it. I'd give you a standard event for your pichu event. What other events do you have that I might be interested in?

I have Keldeo, Giratina, Dialga, Palkia, and Meoletta all flawless from the events. I also have some DW pokemon if your intrested. I am able to RNG breed if you are looking for DW pokes being shiny and/or flawless.

I'm not really interested in those events. I'm only really interested in events I don't have (like that Pichu).

Ka$h Money said:
I'm not really interested in those events. I'm only really interested in events I don't have (like that Pichu).

Nah sorry thats all I have that I think you are intrested in. Would you be willing to part with a shaymin for the pichu?

Dr.Mario said:
Ka$h Money said:

Nah sorry thats all I have that I think you are intrested in. Would you be willing to part with a shaymin for the pichu?

Yeah that's fine. Which one do you specifically want?

Also, would you be able to RNG a shiny dream world dratini?

I dont care which one i get as long as its legit and yes I could no problem.

Flawless IV's? Gender? Extreme speed? What did you have in mind for it?

Dr.Mario said:
I dont care which one i get as long as its legit and yes I could no problem.

Flawless IV's? Gender? Extreme speed? What did you have in mind for it?

Yeah all Pokemon I list are legit. I will never trade anyone a fake Pokemon as I don't have any (to my knowledge anyway).

For the shiny DW Dratini:

- Flawless IV
- Multiscale (obviously haha)
- Extreme Speed
- Male
- Adamant nature

Hope that's fine.

I have the following from your wants, plus something else you might be interested in:

UT Shiny Giratina (Timid w/orb)
UT FLAWLESS Modest Celebi WIN2011
UT Plasma Deoxys w/Life Orb

Here is what I was interested in:

TRU Regigigas UT
MOVIE14 Victini UT
Depending on the nature, MYSTRY Mew UT

LMK what we can agree to

I'm assuming flawless is 31 IV's in every stat used.
For Dratini 31 in every stat but Sp attk. If you want Sp attk as well just tell me and I will be on it.

Dr.Mario said:
I'm assuming flawless is 31 IV's in every stat used.
For Dratini 31 in every stat but Sp attk. If you want Sp attk as well just tell me and I will be on it.

I would like it to have 31 IVs in all stats but if getting it in Sp attack is difficult then don't worry about it.

Super__Sonic said:
I have the following from your wants, plus something else you might be interested in:

UT Shiny Giratina (Timid w/orb)
UT FLAWLESS Modest Celebi WIN2011
UT Plasma Deoxys w/Life Orb

Here is what I was interested in:

TRU Regigigas UT
MOVIE14 Victini UT
Depending on the nature, MYSTRY Mew UT

LMK what we can agree to

Hey, I already have all 3 of them but I wouldn't mind getting a flawless modest Celebi haha. What would you like for that?

Dr.Mario said:
Ok so Pichu for Shaymin and Shiny Dratini for the Kyogre we mentioned before?

Yeah that's fine if you don't mind throwing in a Dream world female Poliwag. You'll be wanting me to clone all the Pokemon from your side, correct?

How long will it take you to get the Dratini? There's no hurry; I'm just curious as to how long RNGing can take :p

What nature is the UT MYSTRY Mew?

I was thinking maybe this:

My: Flawless Celebi (needs to be cloned)

Your:

MYSTRY Mew UT (Dependant on Nature, I need Timid) [If it isn't I do not need it]. OR TRU Regigigas UT.
JP DW Bulbasaur (high IV's)

LMK If you think that is fair.

Super__Sonic said:

Your:

MYSTRY Mew UT (Dependant on Nature, I need Timid) [If it isn't I do not need it]. OR TRU Regigigas UT.

I'll let you know the nature later on tonight. Also, I don't think the trade is fair. I'm giving you two events (one with high IVs) for one event (with high IVs). You'd either need to give me another event or leave the MYSTRY Mew/Regigigas.

Ka$h Money said:
Super__Sonic said:

Your:

I'll let you know the nature later on tonight. Also, I don't think the trade is fair. I'm giving you two events (one with high IVs) for one event (with high IVs). You'd either need to give me another event or leave the MYSTRY Mew/Regigigas.

No no, you misunderstood what I was saying. I want either the Mew or Gigas. If Mew has a Timid nature, then I would rather that than Gigas, if its not Timid, then I would want Regigigas.

So I only want two of the three Pokemon. So it could look like one of the following:

My: Flawless (cloned) Celebi

Your: MYSTRY Mew and DW Bulbasaur (with good IV's)

OR

Your: TRU Regigigas and DW Bulbasaur with high IV's

That was the idea. Sorry if I came off sounding like I wanted all three. That would be silly in of itself.

Back