• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] Lv Xs, Primes, [W] VileplumeZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] 1x Alph Lithograph, Every Prime (Including Donphan), Lv xs and more

If you threw in an e belt that's a deal cuz it cost a lot to post sleeves

RE: Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] 1x Alph Lithograph, Every Prime (Including Donphan), Lv xs and more

kashmaster said:
If you threw in an e belt that's a deal cuz it cost a lot to post sleeves

Alright, that sounds good. Please pm me to finalize.

EDIT: sorry but I'm going to have to cancel this trade before it goes any further

RE: Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] 1x Alph Lithograph, 2x Donphan prime and more!

Bump numba 1. Come on guys i wanna get rid of my donphans :p

RE: Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] 1x Alph Lithograph, 2x Donphan prime and more!

cml for donphan prime

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268&page=1

CML for:

1x Donphan prime
1x Feraligatr Prime

@ Alex, I like your Gengar lv x and Dialga g lv x

@ situation, I like gardevoir lv X and 2 DCE

Offer both of you :)

im already trading gardy and i cant find me dce . /:

RE: Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] 2x Alph Lithograph, 2x Donphan prime and more!

sorry i just traded it, do you need anything else?

kashmaster said:
@ Alex, I like your Gengar lv x and Dialga g lv x

@ situation, I like gardevoir lv X and 2 DCE

Offer both of you :)

Oh what? You traded with me the Dophan Prime, did you sent?

RE: Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] 2x Alph Lithograph, 2x Donphan prime and more!

Im waiting for your cards to arrive lol. I got 3 donphans lol. 1 is yours, 2 are for trade.

^ You should be able to believe me since I have enough refs, and have never been neg refed for stealing someone's cards. Im not like that.

so did you see anything for donphans .
i need those man .

kashmaster said:
^ You should be able to believe me since I have enough refs, and have never been neg refed for stealing someone's cards. Im not like that.

I dont lie, just like you do with scamming

cml for all your donphan prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back