• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] Lv Xs, Primes, [W] VileplumeZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] 2x Alph Lithograph, 2x Donphan prime and more!

Oh ok, well thats fine, Just read my rules, it won't bite you...

RE: Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] 2x Alph Lithograph, 2x Donphan prime and more!

I did a quick glance and overlooked it.

Lool, That is why they made us put our country at the top of our trade thread, so this wouldn't be happening

Ya know what, I'll trade with ya. But I still don't think Palkia X and 2 Spiritomb is equal to Gatr Prime.

Well that is great, can you offer, since Im not very value wise. I know spiritomb is not 7.5$ :p

trollandtoad.com says otherwise, my friend. lol

Ebay>Trollandtoad, They say $4-5.

Just make an offer and we can negotiate from there.

Dude, I trust trollandtoad more than I trust ebay.

lool, Why trust trollandtoad? Ebay shows what everyone is willing to pay. But please OFFER

Troll and Toad doesn't have prices ranging from $5.62 to $11.60 like ebay does, which is why I trust it more than ebay.

As for the offer

My
Palkia X promo

Your
Feraligatr Prime?

Sorry I can't do that. Im only interested in Spiritomb AR LMK

could you do:

2 Spiritomb AR

my:

Feraligatr prime

Well, I can't do that. Sorry dude.

Well that's fine thanks for your time

kashmaster said:
@ Aminish, Sorry, I cant see anything atm

@ the situation, Deal if you throw in a MT mr mime

@ Grizzly, Got any lv x?

i dont have an mt mr mime .

^ I already have a better offer... Sorry :/

CML 1x Ninetales HGSS.

^ Im interested in your 2x luxray gl. Have you got 2 Mr mime MT, Call energy, 1 SF haunter?

LMK thanks

i have 1 azelf la 1 mime mt 1 call i want
1x Top half Lugia
1x Bottom Half of Ho-oh
lmk

kashmaster said:
^ Im interested in your 2x luxray gl. Have you got 2 Mr mime MT, Call energy, 1 SF haunter?

LMK thanks

I have 1 mr mine mt, 1 call, and millions of SF haunters. :)
Interested the ninetails, and any arceus you may have. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back