• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] Lv Xs, Primes, [W] VileplumeZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] 2x Alph Lithograph, 2x Donphan prime and more!

Have you got uxie x or spiritomb?

RE: Kashmaster's Trading Thread [H] 2x Alph Lithograph, 2x Donphan prime and more!

2 Donphan prime, make an offer?

well uxie x goes for about 25 and donphan go for about 10 each so could you throw in a pichu PR and i will do it also do you have a palkia x ge or promo

^ No way, demand > Valuation.

Also, Ive been offered a gengar lv x, 2 spiritomb for those two. So I want a better offer...

ok just uxie for 2 donphan then

Hmm, I don't think so. Gengar lv x is same value as uxie x and im getting two tombs on top of that.

I really want your donphan prime

I have:
2x Poketurn
1x Cynthias (which one? I have both)

CML for more.

my gengar x , 2 tombs
your 2 donphan prime .

Could you CML for Feraligatr Prime?

@ Aminish, Sorry, I cant see anything atm

@ the situation, Deal if you throw in a MT mr mime

@ Grizzly, Got any lv x?

I got Torterra X(promo), Sky Shaymin X(promo), Lucario X, World Championship Uxie X(lol), Honchkrow X and Palkia X(promo).

But Honchkrow X might be traded to a friend of mine.

I got 2

No, sorry. Don't have any Mr Mime MT

Hmm, would you do: 1x Palkia lv X tin, 2 spiritomb PA for Feraligatr prime?

Palkia X - $6
Spiritomb - $7.50 x2

Feraligatr Prime - $7.50

Considering Feraligatr Prime is also a tin promo, it really isn't all that valuable. And it's not all that fair. Plus, I forgot you lived in the UK. Don't know if I'd be able to trade with you. Sorry man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back