Wi-Fi Trades Kevin Garrett's Trading Station

RE: Kevin Garrett's Player Thread

TM Swords Dance? I'd like it, if that's ok with you. Unless you have a Chikorita, but then It'd be in your haves. LMK if you have Chikorita.

Okay, so we have Swords Dance, but what would make it even to trade for your Porygon?

I can do Swinub, Gible, Eevee, Drifloon ect.

I have a Dusknoir at Level 52. I guess I could give you that. But without Swords Dance.

Sorry, I don't. I could give you a Phione. But, I would need to breed an extra one.

Sorry, I don't have that either.

I could give you a Dawn Stone and Swords Dance.

Or I could import a hacked Deoxys or hacked Mew from RSE and give you that. (They aren't normally for trade, but I really need Porygon.)

No hacks.
Dawn Stone and Swords Dance TM?
Okay, I'll either have to catch another or breed Porygon, so please be patient.

if you havnt got that porygon, i can get you a porygon for free, i can breed it with my ditto

I got a Porygon from someone else. However, MCD, I know you went through alot of effort to get it, so I'm still willing to trade if you want.

I'm going to update the first page. I really only need Thunderbolt now. I have the Dubious Disk, and the other Tm's I wanted.

So is this okay with you:

Dawn Stone<-->Heart Scale

Dawn Stone & TM76 Swords Dance<--X-->Porygon

In other words, the first one is on and the second isn't, right??

Yeah, anything else you want? Check my player thread. I have a Giratina, and a possibly hacked (GTS) Shiny Latias.

I'll take a look. I won't be available for trade tonight, but I will be Thursday night.

Could you add that to Bagon and I'll give you a TM, anything you want with Proygon?

Back