Wi-Fi Trades Kevin Garrett's Trading Station

RE: Kevin Garrett's Player Thread

I have Togepi. What else do you have to offer for a Modest Porygon. Also, I'd perfer TM Stone Edge, if you have one.

i have a lv. 5 female bagon that knows hydropump(egg move) Flamethrower, bite and dragon claw, mabye a trade for a level 34 or higher gible
My Thread

I don't have a Gible that high. Besides, I'm getting a female Bagon from Bidoof.

I updated the first page.

I updated the first page significantly. I have more than I have up there to offer, it's just that I don't normally offer them. But try me, if there's something I want, I may offer you something else. :)

I need Swinub, Phione, Porydon, a Dawn Stone, and Stealth Rock.

I can trade Thunderbolt and Flamethrower. Check my thread for more.

How about this : (If you don't care what level the Swinub is at.)

Swinub + Dawn Stone & Porygon + TM Stealth Rock < - - > Spiritomb + TM Thunderbolt & Anything of you choice + TM Flamethrower

Do you have Stone Edge, I would prefer that over Flamethrower, but if not fine.

I don't have Stone Edge anymore, but the rest sounds great. PM when you are ready to trade.

It may be a few days. I'm really busy. But please reserve those items for me.

Hey can I have a female Eevee for a... well I don't know, If you want a celibi I can get you that, or a Jirachi(That knows Dooms Desire). (I need a female Eevee to see if it'll breed with a male pikachu that knows volt tackle, and then have an Eevee that knows Volt Tackle!)

Uh...Yeah I think, I got it from my friend, but I know that Jirachi is real. And whats your name on your game. (Oh and I need to trade Celbi/Jirachi over from my Emerald so we might have to do the trade tomorow)

Okay, I would want the Celebi is the OT is 10 ANI. Otherwise, I'd want the Jirachi.

My Trainer Name is Kevin, what's yours?

Give me time to breed a female. It shouldn't take long.

Kevin Garrett said:
Okay, I would want the Celebi is the OT is 10 ANI. Otherwise, I'd want the Jirachi.

My Trainer Name is Kevin, what's yours?

Give me time to breed a female. It shouldn't take long.

What do you mean by "Is the OT is 10 ANI."

And my Trainer Name is KYLE.
(In all capitals)

Mine isn't all Caps. It's just simply Kevin.

If the Original Trainer or OT on your Celebi is 10 ANI, then I'll trade for that. Otherwise, I'll trade you for your Jirachi.

I got a FEMALE lv. 5 bagon that knows hydropump(egg move), flamethrower, bite, and dragon claw and no it is not cloned or hacked. do you have a rhydon with protector on it? or a magmar or electabuzz with the item that makes them evolve on them, if so do you think we could trade or does the trade sound un fair to you?

I don't have any of those. Plus, I'm getting a legit Salamence from freakysmile once I get the stuff to trade with him. It has great IV's too. Sorry.

Back