League of Legends

Silver III, hoping to reach gold by season end so I can get the "Victorious" skin : )

Goddammit. So many ADC's in silver think Soraka's heals don't have a CD. They also enjoy turret diving a full health turret early game without the meat shields and thinking my early game heals will allow them to fully tank it. Lost 4 games in a row 'cause my ADC kept turret diving and diving 1v2 at less than half health and when I'm out of mana. (got a pretty good Cait the 5th game, she whined at me most the game for my build not being what she wanted, but she was good and able to sustain so I have no complaints) I admit I feel bad in those sitches I can't do anything, but it's not exactly my fault when I'm spaming my W and E on them to keep them barely alive. T^T

TL;DR: Why do so many (not all, not most, just many) adc's in silver lack the ability to understand that saroka's spells have CD's? I don't wanna drop to bronze from teammates that are playing like they just started that day.

..uhg...needa learn a healy sup that does some damage to make up for poorer teamamtes a bit. . (in s5 atm from having to study and crud.)

Don't sterotype us ADCs man, there are bad players in all the roles.

ADCs and supports are just the more noticeable ones since you have a chance to lane with them.

Not trying to slap a label on all, just those. those specific ones that I bumped into a few days ago. xp Does that make sense? I guess I'm just a bit irritated since it was the longest streak I a while that I had a less-than-ok lanemate for more than 2 matches in a row. I know that sup is supposed to pick up the slack for the occasional weaker adc, but there's only so much a sup without much damaging power can do. =<

But damn, I love my silence<3

I'll edit the post so that it doesn't come off as strong.

Axell Starr said:
Not trying to slap a label on all, just those. those specific ones that I bumped into a few days ago. xp Does that make sense? I guess I'm just a bit irritated since it was the longest streak I a while that I had a less-than-ok lanemate for more than 2 matches in a row. I know that sup is supposed to pick up the slack for the occasional weaker adc, but there's only so much a sup without much damaging power can do. =<

But damn, I love my silence<3

I'll edit the post so that it doesn't come off as strong.

/me waves

Dude, I can play adc ^_^ And we haven't played together in a long while.

The first time I do ADC as Miss Fortune in 1 month and I go 31-2-13. Yep, pretty much a good ADC.

Pride said:
* Pride waves

Dude, I can play adc ^_^ And we haven't played together in a long while.

I'm on early during the day (late morning - early afternoon) or around this time. I have school from 6 - 10. Just need to know a head of time.

Eron said:
The first time I do ADC as Miss Fortune in 1 month and I go 31-2-13. Yep, pretty much a good ADC.

Dayum. My best Jinx match i went about 34 and 7. But dayum. You go bro.

R8XWX4R.jpg
RXmOmzd.jpg

Axell Starr said:
TL;DR: Why do so many (not all, not most, just many) adc's in silver lack the ability to understand that saroka's spells have CD's? I don't wanna drop to bronze from teammates that are playing like they just started that day.

..uhg...needa learn a healy sup that does some damage to make up for poorer teamamtes a bit. . (in s5 atm from having to study and crud.)

Thresh. Last season I had a 73.3% win ratio with him, and this season i have a 68.2%. Its relatively easy to learn him, and hes usually not banned, but is an early pick.

Thresh games should be quick wins, so you can get back to studying :p

And if your playing against Thresh, Morgana. Shes only 1350 IP if you don't own her already. Max Q and hit those snares. Max E second for the CD reduction, and W last to help push the lane. Those are two good supports I can recommend that are easy to learn and get you wins.

Rally said:
Axell Starr said:

Thresh. Last season I had a 73.3% win ratio with him, and this season i have a 68.2%. Its relatively easy to learn him, and hes usually not banned, but is an early pick.

And if your playing against Thresh, Morgana. Shes only 1350 IP if you don't own her already. Max Q and hit those snares. Max E second for the CD reduction, and W last to help push the lane. Those are two good supports I can recommend that are easy to learn and get you wins.

I support this, as a person who only owns 2 supporters and one of them is Morgana and the other is Sona and I'm bad with Sona, I always use Morgana because she is very good at lane phase, but at mid game, I stop doing my support build and start the AP one, with my core item, Zhonya's.

Rally said:
Axell Starr said:

I agree with the Morgana choice, just learn how to use your black shield and ult effectively and you'll be fine. Thresh on the other hand, unless you're wanting to put in a solid amount of time to learn him, I would stay away from. He's one of the most complicated supports to play, seeing as he doesn't really have a singular basic combo like most supports. He has an extremely versatile kit, so you really need to have experience with him to play him to his full potential. If you're willing to go for an expensive support like Thresh, I would recommend Braum instead. He's extremely easy to pick up (first game I played with him was a ranked game and I dominated), and is an overall stronger pick than Thresh right now IMO. The only downside is that he gets banned quite frequently, so you can't rely on being able to get him.

1) Thank you for everyone who left a post like this helping me out and such. It's all very much appreciated. I do own Morgana, bought her last year and I have hardly used her.

2) Quick question. Would anyone be willing to help me get the ranked team of someone close to me from being inactive? I don't really care if the enemy team is trolled the whole match or we just goof off, I just don't want to have to recreate the team a 2nd time. It'd mean a lot. ^^; (I just need 2 - 3 people)

Rally said:

What did you try to mean at point 2?

EDIT: I would like to join a team if you meant so.

Axell Starr said:
1) Thank you for everyone who left a post like this helping me out and such. It's all very much appreciated. I do own Morgana, bought her last year and I have hardly used her.

2) Quick question. Would anyone be willing to help me get the ranked team of someone close to me from being inactive? I don't really care if the enemy team is trolled the whole match or we just goof off, I just don't want to have to recreate the team a 2nd time. It'd mean a lot. ^^; (I just need 2 - 3 people)

1) You should totally think about picking up Thresh/Braum as well. :)

2) Are you asking for people to join your team? Or a team to play against yours??? Because if you need people to join your team, I'd be happy to!

Hey guys. Since the OP doesn't seem to be active, I can update the thread if anyone would like to have their Summoner Name on the roster. Just post them and I'll update ^_^

Rally said:
Axell Starr said:

1) You should totally think about picking up Thresh/Braum as well. :)

2) Are you asking for people to join your team? Or a team to play against yours??? Because if you need people to join your team, I'd be happy to!

It's 2 - 3 people to join. =] Like I said, I don't care if we just mess around and troll teams, I just don't the team of someone close to me to vanish because they weren't able to be on. =< Basically, I want to get the team ranked so that when the person comes back, they'll have a nice surprise.

Rally, Eron, what are your summoner names?

Julia, my summoner name is Intoxikitten.

Back