• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

LOL THIS IS MY OLD TRADE THREAD :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Mystuf 4 yorstuf - DP-SV. New: Staraptor FB X, Charizard G X (tin), Zapdos reprint

How about
My: Magmortar SV
Your: Azelf MT

RE: Mystuf 4 yorstuf - DP-SV. New: Staraptor FB X, Charizard G X (tin), Zapdos reprint

That I can do. I'll PM the details.

My mistake. Sorry. I meant Blaziken GE. PLease CML for them.

I am bringing this topic back from the dead because I really want a Glaceon LV.X and I'm sick of manually searching through threads when like no one has one (or if they do, it's not listed).

So yeah. Glaceon LV.X is my #1 (and probably only) want. If you don't have it, you probably shouldn't post, but if you want something of mine really really bad, I'll check your list. Just don't get your hopes up.

My list is pretty much still the same as it was before, but I have an Electivire FB LV.X, shiny Milotic, and a Psychic Arceus that aren't on the list.

Someone please make me a deal.

I can get a Glaceon X from someone. Do you have any unlisted X's? Or any of my wants?

No on both counts.

:)

Hi! I'm interested in your Blastoise (PL) RH. I have some Glaceon and I know that one of them is the Theme Deck Holo. Please CML for more Glaceon and more of your other wants. I also share your feelings on RH.:p

CML for:

leafy x MD
call energy RH MD
rare candy RH GE
Night Maintenance RH MT

I have glaceon X.

What other wants? All I want is Glaceon LV.X.

PMJ said:
What other wants? All I want is Glaceon LV.X.

That's not what your list said. Anyways, what will you take for it? I have a Glaceon LV.X, but wouldn't trade it.:p

Don't waste my time. Do you even know what a "throw-in" is? If I wanted to trade for them, they'd be in my wants list. If you're not willing to trade Glaceon LV.X, then I have no use for you.

TO THE MOON!

Hey, man. Could you cml for your Staraptor lvl X? Thanks much!

Hi i live in the US. maybe we can work out a trade.

BINX HAS
theme deck promo holo lucario (trainer deck, unique pic but same attacks as lucario in DP1)
base 2- R mr mime

BINX wants
holo pop probopass
many HGSS stuff
a lot of pre-dp stuff especially expedition,skyridge, aquapolis stuff

c.m - Didn't see anything.

Binx - lol

To anyone else who posts here... if you don't have a Glaceon LV.X that you're willing to get rid of, you probably shouldn't post here because at this point that is the only thing I want.

my:

glaceon X.

your:

leafy x MD
call energy RH MD
rare candy RH GE
Night Maintenance RH MT

Can CML for more.

Leafeon X is no longer available. Sorry for the inconvenience.

THAT'S HILARIOUS!

MEGA CRASH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back