• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

LOL THIS IS MY OLD TRADE THREAD :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Mystuf 4 yorstuf - DP-SV. New: Staraptor FB X, Charizard G X (tin), SV Zapdos

PMJ said:
k. To everyone: T/S/S wants are now organized.

emoto - Don't want Roserade anymore, but I do kinda want Garchomp LV.X. Think we can work something out?

SourMilk - I don't need either of the LV.Xs you offered me anymore. Would you trade a holo Absol G and Absol G LV.X for a holo Mewtwo MD and Alakazam 4 LV.X?

spartan - I don't have Energy Gain listed anywhere in my haves. What makes you think I have it?

C-O-N - I have new wants although I am pretty sure you still have all of them. :x I'll... get back to you once I have the others sorted out.

YourP1MP - Sorry, but Electivire FB is gone.

Garchomp C Lv. X or Garchomp Lv. X??

RE: Mystuf 4 yorstuf - DP-SV. New: Staraptor FB X, Charizard G X (tin), SV Zapdos

instead of the energy gains can u add a rare candy i dont care if its RH

YourP1MP - No, sorry.

PKB - Didn't see anything.

emoto - Garchomp LV.X. From Majestic Dawn. If I wanted Garchomp C LV.X, I would have said Garchomp C LV.X.

spartan - No thank you.

OK how about
PT 37/127 Palkia
Mr. Mime SV
Energy Link (x3)
Pokemon Contest Hall (x2)
Kabuto MD (I think I have 4)

For

Yanmega SV
or
Staraptor FB

LMK or counter

Perhaps you should check my wants. I only need the Palkia, and Mr. Mime is just a throw-in, so I don't value it very highly at all.

My
mowtom
X2 Aarons collection

Your
Rare Candy

PMJ said:
Perhaps you should check my wants. I only need the Palkia, and Mr. Mime is just a throw-in, so I don't value it very highly at all.

I know. I was hoping the Palkia with all those throw ins would be worth a Good Rare from you.

If not then how about for the Azelf MT?

To both of you: No thank you.

My
Palkia MD
X2 Volkners

Your
Rare Candy

Hey, how about....

MY:

1 DP42 Carnivine G

1 RR Golem 4
1 SF Vespiquen

1 LA Snowpoint Tmple

1 SF Bronzgong

1 Lvl. Max

2 Energy pickup

1 Buneary (Holo) Black Star Promo

For Your:

1 RR Luxray GL
1 MD Mewtwo
1 SW Gardevoir

LMK!

-Note: If you want, I'll throw in a Glaceon RR

Do you have any of that stuff in multiples? If possible, I'd like to get as many as wanted for one specific card. I don't really have a use for just one of a card if I need three, you see.

Is there anything I can do for your Azelf MT.
LMK

PMJ said:
Do you have any of that stuff in multiples? If possible, I'd like to get as many as wanted for one specific card. I don't really have a use for just one of a card if I need three, you see.

Let's see....

Here are the ones I have in the quantity you want...

2x Level Max

2x Carnivine G

Here are the ones I have just a little less than the quantity you want...

3x Energy Pickup, 1 is Reverse Holo (You have down you want 5 on your list).

And all of the following, you wanted 3 of, but I only have 1:

1x Golem 4
1x Bronzgong SF
1x Snowpoint Temple LA
1x Vespiquen SF

The Buneary was just a throw - in, same with the Glaceon :D

So, really, the only ones I could send in the quantities you want are the 2 Lvl. Max and the 2 Carnivine G. Although the Energy Pickups do come close to what you want, and 1 is RH. So.... let me know if you're still interested in those singles or not and how it would effect the trade if you're not interested. Thank you for your response!

EDIT - No longer need the Gardevoir SW just to let you know, and the Glaceon RR I have is Reverse Holo, just checked... I also have 2 glaceon RR not reverse Holo... So I just want the Mewtwo MD and the Luxray GL RR

hi pmj, can you cml for your SV reprint zapdos?

Hey again! KOA and I have been working out a trade and he wanted me to post here for you to see, so here it is.

The King of Aipom said:
zephilim said:
The King of Aipom said:
Ok, we jus talked over your trade thread, and I like groudon (as a pokemon) so my offer to you is: MY: Luxray GL, for YOUR: 2 Palkia PT, and 1 Groudon LA. Dunno if this is fair or not, PMJ suggested groudon because its not that popular, and I like it as a pokemon. So how about it? Fair deal? I think the luxray GL is holo if it helps.

I can do that!

Ok, I guess copy this PM and paste it in PMJ's trade thread so he knows what I said to you. And he'll do the rest.

YourP1MP - I misread your offer, thought you meant LA, not MT. Don't need the Palkia though, got anything else?

Nobodies? - I traded the Luxray, but I still have Mewtwo MD if you're still interested. Would you trade the 2 Carnivine G, Vespiquen SF, and Snowpoint Temple for it?

rappermi - If your SV Articuno reprint is mint, I'll swap for that?

zephilim - Yeah, he talked to me about it. I'll PM you the details.

RE: Mystuf 4 yorstuf - DP-SV. New: Staraptor FB X, Charizard G X (tin), Zapdos reprint

PMJ - I'd do that. I also can spare a Raichu GL, which I see you have on your want list.

If I threw in Raichu GL, would you throw a Flygon RR?

If not, that's fine we can just do the original trade.

LMK thanks! PM me when you want to finalize and conform.

RE: Mystuf 4 yorstuf - DP-SV. New: Staraptor FB X, Charizard G X (tin), Zapdos reprint

CML for 2 Blaziken FB. I have chomp X, as well as many other trainers and rares on your list.

Is there someone editing my trade topic when I'm not looking or something???

Nowhere on my thread does it say I have (or even want) Blaziken FB, so what makes you think I have any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back