• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

LOL THIS IS MY OLD TRADE THREAD :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Mystuf 4 yorstuf - Now with a taste of SV. New: POP 8 holo Raichu, Hippowdon LV.X

No, sorry. I checked your list, too, and didn't see anything I wanted.

RE: Mystuf 4 yorstuf - Now with a taste of SV. New: POP 8 holo Raichu, Hippowdon LV.X

P to the A to the R to the A/Parappa's the name I bump every day

i wil trade a technical machine g an aaron's collection m mawile sv (reverse) a poke radar a pokemon contest halla sunyshore city gym an energy pickup (reverse) and a stak mountain for a DP torterra a DP infernape and a DP empoleon. i may also nogociate for a togekiss GE

some of the trainers show small amounts of white on the back around the edges

RE: Mystuf 4 yorstuf - Now with a taste of SV. New: POP 9 holo Raichu, Hippowdon LV.X

Pass. I'm not interested in reverse holos.

RE: Mystuf 4 yorstuf - Now with a taste of SV. New: POP 9 holo Raichu, Hippowdon LV.X

Dude who PMed me even though nowhere in my thread does it say PM me to negotiate trades - Pass.

Second dude who PMed me even though nowhere in my thread does it say to PM me to negotiate trades: Pass.

Do I have to spell it out for you guys? Stop PMing me. Post your offers in this thread. Anyone who PMs me about any deal that isn't in the confirmation stage is getting ignored.

Hi PMJ! I've got a few things that might interest you:
1 PT 15/127 Shaymin
3 PT 20/127 Bastiodon
2 PT 37/127 Palkia
1 RR RT4 Mow Rotom

I'm interested in
SV Electivire FB
RR Flygon
RR Luxray GL
RR Alakazam 4 Lv.X
RR Frost Rotom

LMK if we can work something out.

Hi we are interested in:
GE
1/106 Blaziken x1
5/106 Pachirisu x2 (1 rh)
101/106 Premier Ball x1 rh
102/106 Rare Candy x1 rh

MD
92/100 Call Energy x1 rh

RR
5/111 Flygon x1
9/111 Luxray GL x1

if you got more of those T/S/S that are not "bling bling/RH" LMK we are players 1st and traders 2nd :)

Please CML and LMK if we can work out a deal.

To you guys - get back to you

Everyone else - bumpizzle

zephilim - Anything you listed you still want? I noticed like, none of it's on your wants list, except for Frost Rotom (which I do have).

vcrew - didn't see anything

The rest of y'all - :)

My
mowtom
roserade GL RR

Your
Call energy
or
rare candy (would prefer this)

or counter

I have Shaymin Land Form Lv X and Rayquaze C Lv X (Tin promo)

I want Alakazam E4 Lv X

my palkia(MD) and mow rotom

your: gardenvoir(SW), flygon(R+R) and x2 energy gains???

i have all of your wants. i like RH rare candy, RH call energy, leafeon x (med), hippo x (med) and alakazam x (med)

the only exception to your wants is i only have one glaceon x. good luck getting it ;)

Could I interest you in
PT 37/127 Palkia
Mr. Mime SV
Energy Link (x3)
Pokemon Contest Hall (x2)
Kabuto MD (i think i have 4)

FOR

Your
Electivire FB (holo) &
If Any
Porygon2
or
Quilava/Cyndaquil MT

LMK Thanks

RE: Mystuf 4 yorstuf - DP-SV. New: Staraptor FB X, Charizard G X (tin), SV Zapdos

k. To everyone: T/S/S wants are now organized.

emoto - Don't want Roserade anymore, but I do kinda want Garchomp LV.X. Think we can work something out?

SourMilk - I don't need either of the LV.Xs you offered me anymore. Would you trade a holo Absol G and Absol G LV.X for a holo Mewtwo MD and Alakazam 4 LV.X?

spartan - I don't have Energy Gain listed anywhere in my haves. What makes you think I have it?

C-O-N - I have new wants although I am pretty sure you still have all of them. :x I'll... get back to you once I have the others sorted out.

YourP1MP - Sorry, but Electivire FB is gone.

RE: Mystuf 4 yorstuf - DP-SV. New: Staraptor FB X, Charizard G X (tin), SV Zapdos

lol. will do!! please contact me via PM as it is difficult and tedious to track multiple trade threads.

Do you have any Quilava MT or Cyndaquil MT?
If so, how many?

No, wouldn't do that. Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back