Wi-Fi Trades Lovebunny's IV Breeding Service *I'm back!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Lovebunny's trade thread *FREE BREED REQUEST IF YOU GET ME SOMETHING FROM MY WANTS*

I have an Articuno level 50 naughty nature, I like the Uxie calm nature. I also have a soul dew. Do you have a Choice scarf?

RE: Lovebunny's trade thread *FREE BREED REQUEST IF YOU GET ME SOMETHING FROM MY WANTS*

jboy said:
I have an Articuno level 50 naughty nature, I like the Uxie calm nature. I also have a soul dew. Do you have a Choice scarf?
I'm already planning to trade for all three birds, and I don't THINK I have a choice scaft but I could check.
would you mind if I checked your thread or so you have anything else to offer?

Go ahead.:)

hmm.. I have a timid porygon, I could trade you that and a clone of Uxie for.. Gamestop Deoxys with a sacred ash if that's ok?
and I don't have a choice scarf :(

Nah, I mean no thanks.

Hm.....well....

My Space C Deoxys OR Mystery Mew T for.....

Pokemon:Treeko
Egg Moves:Dragon Breath
Iv's:Just a 31 in Speed and Sp.atk.Don't care about others.
Natures: Modest AND Timid

I could try, I have a few other request too. I'm still trying to set up wi-fi at my house instead of using my boyfriend's all the time.

Thats fine.As Long as it's what i want.

RE: Lovebunny's trade thread *NEED CLONERS*

lmao XD
I've been sick for about a week now :(
still working on wi-fi, might try my boyfriend's again when I get better.

Hopw you get better.Hows the treeko Going?

thank you so much :)
still breeding for timid, usually it takes me forever to get modest but this time it's the other way around o_O

RE: Lovebunny's trade thread *REOPENING, UPDATES COMING SOON*

I'm reopening this for awhile, I will update what I have tomorrow.

RE: Lovebunny's trade thread *MODEST DITTO, ONLY HAVE ONE FOR NOW!!*

CML for a Larvitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back