Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Lovebunny's trade thread *MODEST DITTO, ONLY HAVE ONE FOR NOW!!*

Do you think I could have an unown B?
I'm frustrating myself with getting all of them X3

Sure, I'll trade you my Unown B for Larvitar

I have a Japanese torterra. What do you want for the adamant Larvitar?

Juliacoolo said:
I have a Japanese torterra. What do you want for the adamant Larvitar?
the torterra would be nice :)
I can trade now if you would like.

*updated, more Ditto natures, more Pokemon.

RE: Lovebunny's Trade Thread and Breeding Service *UPDATE: I NOW HAVE WI-FI*

Interested in your:
Ralts x4 (Timid, Synchronize)
- Several Larvitar (all Adamant, Moves: Bite, Leer, Stone Edge, Earthquake, lv. 1 UT)
- Eevee (Timid, lv. 1 UT)

I can get you Master Balls, as long as you don't mind the Emerald Cloning Glitch [not AR]
or CML for any other thing you want. :)

The Power of Three said:
Interested in your:
Ralts x4 (Timid, Synchronize)
- Several Larvitar (all Adamant, Moves: Bite, Leer, Stone Edge, Earthquake, lv. 1 UT)
- Eevee (Timid, lv. 1 UT)

I can get you Master Balls, as long as you don't mind the Emerald Cloning Glitch [not AR]
or CML for any other thing you want. :)
I don't mind, but I don't have 4 timid ralts, only one of them is timid (I thought I edited that :/) but I can give you the one timid ralts, adamant larvitar, and timid eevee for.. three masterballs? if that's ok (trying to catch the birds on platinum XP)

Do you have an Omastar to be seen on my dex? I am working on getting you a Lairon. Hopefully the GTS will have something for me to give for it. Also I can migrate one from Emerald if you want as I have Emerald.:)

xxashxx said:
Do you have an Omastar to be seen on my dex? I am working on getting you a Lairon. Hopefully the GTS will have something for me to give for it. Also I can migrate one from Emerald if you want as I have Emerald.:)

daww that's so nice XD
I don't mind, I can breed you an omanyte if you would like? if not I can trade you my omastar and trade back :)

Pokemon: Dratini, Elekid, Rhyhorn
Nickname? (Yes/No): No
Eggmoves?: None
Nature?: Don't care
Pokerus? (Yes/No): No

If possible, could I just get an egg? Pm me please.

*UPDATE: More pokemon up for trade*

I'd like the following, please check my thread for stuff you want in return.

Adamant Riolu
Quiet Duskull
Adamant Beldum
Relaxed Nidoran F

Ensiger said:
I'd like the following, please check my thread for stuff you want in return.

Adamant Riolu
Quiet Duskull
Adamant Beldum
Relaxed Nidoran F
Ok, I'm interested in your XD/colloseum Tyranitar abd Toxicroak. I could give you all four for those.

Ok. I can trade tomorrow, from around 5PM EST to 10PM. I have school tomorrow, so I have to get sleep.

Ensiger said:
Ok. I can trade tomorrow, from around 5PM EST to 10PM. I have school tomorrow, so I have to get sleep.
that works for me :)

RE: Lovebunny's Trade Thread and Breeding Service *UPDATE: UT Larvitar w/pretty good IVs*

I just looked at your wants list I think I have everything on that except the Magikarp. I have the HG/SS Dialga Palkia and Giratina all at level 1. I hav several 10th anniversary Raikous. All in German UT Netherlads I think but not sure Bryant Park have 5 of those and a regular one. Not sure if it is UT though and I might have a Shiny one UT but not sure.:)

RE: Lovebunny's Trade Thread and Breeding Service *UPDATE: UT Larvitar w/pretty good IVs*

xxashxx said:
I just looked at your wants list I think I have everything on that except the Magikarp. I have the HG/SS Dialga Palkia and Giratina all at level 1. I hav several 10th anniversary Raikous. All in German UT Netherlads I think but not sure Bryant Park have 5 of those and a regular one. Not sure if it is UT though and I might have a Shiny one UT but not sure.:)
haha wow, I don't really have much on my list to add up to any of those, except for maybe my mew. I only wanted the magikarp so that I could EV train it so that it has max attack (like my shiny gyarados, I don't know if you've seen him or not).

I have a maxed ATTACK of 383 Shiny Gyarados on my Pearl. Did I mention he is deadly in battle too?XD.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back