Wi-Fi Trades Lovebunny's IV Breeding Service *I'm back!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Lovebunny's Trade Thread and Breeding Service *UPDATE: UT Larvitar w/pretty good IVs*

xxashxx said:
I have a maxed ATTACK of 383 Shiny Gyarados on my Pearl. Did I mention he is deadly in battle too?XD.:)
mines attack is 383 too, he has dragon dance, aqua tail, ice fang, and waterfall. they might be the same one XD

RE: Lovebunny's Trade Thread and Breeding Service *UPDATE: UT Larvitar w/pretty good

Hey lovebunny, weren't we supposed to do a mew for celebii trade a while back, but you never responded when I said I was ready to trade. If you still want the mew I'll trade it to you for your good i've larvitar.

RE: Lovebunny's Trade Thread and Breeding Service *UPDATE: UT Larvitar w/pretty good

Aj1234119 said:
Hey lovebunny, weren't we supposed to do a mew for celebii trade a while back, but you never responded when I said I was ready to trade. If you still want the mew I'll trade it to you for your good i've larvitar.
I couldn't accept a mew for a larvitar, I don't really need one anymore. you could give me something less.. legendary. do you have anything with good IVs or good egg moves?

No sorry, but I have a few shinies, would you want a shiny geodude or nidoran (m)

Aj1234119 said:
No sorry, but I have a few shinies, would you want a shiny geodude or nidoran (m)
no thanks.. would you be willing to trade your shiny bellossom?

lovebunny713 said:
no thanks.. would you be willing to trade your shiny bellossom?

sure. Can't trade now but I can in a few hrs. I'll pm you when I'm ready

Aj1234119 said:
sure. Can't trade now but I can in a few hrs. I'll pm you when I'm ready
ok, I'm going somewhere right now but I should be back around 7 EST, would that be ok?

SUre that would be good

RE: Lovebunny's Trade Thread and Breeding Service *UPDATE: UT Larvitar w/pretty good IVs*

unless you're free now?

RE: Lovebunny's Breeding Service *UPDATE: Adamant DRAGON DANCE Larvitar, pretty good IVs*

*Updated: More moves and details on Larvitar*

lovebunny713 said:
mines attack is 383 too, he has dragon dance, aqua tail, ice fang, and waterfall. they might be the same one XD

Mine has Taunt Earthquake Ice Fang and Stone Edge I think.:)

RE: Lovebunny's Trade Thread and Breeding Service *UPDATE: I NOW HAVE WI-FI*

lovebunny713 said:
I don't mind, but I don't have 4 timid ralts, only one of them is timid (I thought I edited that :/) but I can give you the one timid ralts, adamant larvitar, and timid eevee for.. three masterballs? if that's ok (trying to catch the birds on platinum XP)

/me whistles
Wow, I missed getting back to you. :(

If you're still interested in this deal, I'll do that. If not, LMK so we can work something else out. :)

RE: Lovebunny's Breeding Service *UPDATE: Adamant DRAGON DANCE Larvitar, pretty good IVs*

I'm still interested :)
I have your pokemon ready now :)

i have a master ball! can i trade it for your totodile, and can the totodile be an egg? and can u get me a cyndaquil egg. i have a cyndaquil

I don't really need masterballs anymore, I just havn't crossed them off my list since the trade with TPo3 hasn't went through yet. I also can't trade eggs :/

do u have a ditto? any johto starters?

yes I have multiple ditto. it's on the first post. I have all starters also. what are you offering?

i have a shiny celebi? raikou?

*updates soon, I now have SoulSilver*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back