Wi-Fi Trades LucarioKings "my player Thread" A Traders Paradise

How would you rate this player theard

• Total voters
RE: Lucarios "my player Thread"

LucarioKing said:
ok light venusar i will give you anyone so just pick one.

and yugi12321 i dont know wat pokemon those numbers are but if you have a Darkia or a Enti[i rather have a darkia] wat you want for them and mabye could you tell me the legandaries you have and i really want a houndoom.

and Billy srry but no beacause i am just about to catch one so wat other legandaries do you have
Azelf?

RE: LucarioKings "my player Thread"

thanks for the trade Dragon9 and Billy i will give you a spirttomb for Heatran

I think i should be thanking u more.Thanks for Corsola

noproblem and thanxs for being polite
and Billy i only have a shiney skitty left and they are rare so i am only tradeing it for a Darkia

RE: LucarioKings "my player Thread" Got loads of Spirtombs and Sinnoh and Kanto starters

Never mind.

RE: LucarioKings "my player Thread" Got loads of Spirtombs and Sinnoh and Kanto starters

can you tell me wat EV training is plz

Go to my player thread go to page 31 then click on the link shiny swampert made that will tell you.

ok i am on so everyone can start posting trades

RE: LucarioKings "my player Thread" Got loads of Spirtombs and starters and more

can someone post a trade plz

RE: LucarioKings "my player Thread" Got loads of Spirtombs and starters and more

Do you still want to trade/ I have enti and Hoondoom. Want them?

wat do you want for the houndoom

Can I have a shiny?

Do you have Jolly or Adamant Dittos?? I will trade you any legendary/any other poke on your want list for it if you have those specific natured Dittos...

dmaster out.

Hi LucarioKing, this is Blaziken735, is the trade on for 6:00 Eastern Standard time today? I have registered you on my pal pad, my fc is on my player thread now. Please reply on my thread

Hi LucarioKing, this is Blaziken735, my family is going out so I can't make 6:00 I'm really sorry, I'll definitly be home tommorow sep. 4 at 8:00 Eastern Standard time, if you still want to trade, sorry I keep postponing the trade. Please reply on my player thread

Back