Finished Mafia XXXV: Pokemon Card GB3: Team GR's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, you shouldn't have an issue with it. If I'm scum, you lynch a scum, If I'm town, you get lots of information.
No, you should always have at least some kind of issue with any given lynch unless you're 100% you're lynching scum. Lynching town isn't desirable, even if you get info. Lynching scum>Lynching town+info.

Also, what happened to all that 'I'm town guys' thingy?

Me, SS, scattered, Camo, Jesi, simsands, quaking, Vom, Jabber, TGK

That's 10. Hammer is 11. You're not lynched.

We should tag everyone who hasn't voted yet and bug them to end this, I guess.

Also, if I'm not wrong, self-targeting is against the rules... so we might need three votes.

No, you should always have at least some kind of issue with any given lynch unless you're 100% you're lynching scum. Lynching town isn't desirable, even if you get info. Lynching scum>Lynching town+info.

Also, what happened to all that 'I'm town guys' thingy?
While it isn't optimal, it could be better then gambling and losing a townie without gaining any extra info.

Me, SS, scattered, Camo, Jesi, simsands, quaking, Vom, Jabber, TGK

That's 10. Hammer is 11. You're not lynched.
I'm bad at math, if you haven't noticed already :p
We should tag everyone who hasn't voted yet and bug them to end this, I guess.

Also, if I'm not wrong, self-targeting is against the rules... so we might need three votes.
Self-targeting is different then self-voting.
Nono, more discussion time is never a bad thing.
Discussion time is never bad, but I don't really see anything new to discuss.

It's better to do so while you're still alive, Quaking. That way you could give us your thoughts on him and have everyone be able to see it.

Who told you to vote for someone?
Here quaking is being highly nitpicking on TFP's wording. Sounds like manipulative scum. While it isn't as extreme as few of his other scummy things, it was noticeable before. I didn't bring it up because I did want to see how TFP reacted, but now that's long past, this is something to bring up.

This is echoing Celever. The case was posted last night while I was sleeping, I had no time to check and read back.
This was not echoing.

Celever and Jesi, now that I've answered this, can you refute the claims of buddying that I bring up?
This is proper scummy OMGUS if I have ever seen it. Celever pressures quaking, quaking than tries to link Celever to Jesi. Sounds like an overly-irritated scum if you ask me...

Celever, if you want honesty, then do you propose I claim, because I'm being honest with you now. The only other thing I could do is claim at this point.
I like how you say "now". xD

So, I really do need to go back and read everything to align my reads properly, but from Celever's case and the subsequent reactions, quaking is definitely my top scum read. Probably echoing someone here, but that AtE before where the wagon sped up is particularly scummy, as quaking had failed to use logical appeal before emotional appeal. Wanting to end the day early is also pretty scummy. Meanwhile, that claim looks really detrimental if its on a scum. Unless I'm misreading, it's a block? I do not want that role in scum hands.

I'd put my vote but I don't want to hammer. xD

Celever, what will you do when I flip town?

Now I know why people were saying I was scum when I said this to Celever and Grant, it sounds scummy. But now I've been given a reason to doubt quaking's case because I pulled this same tactic when I was town and about to be lynched....

Now I know why people were saying I was scum when I said this to Celever and Grant, it sounds scummy. But now I've been given a reason to doubt quaking's case because I pulled this same tactic when I was town and about to be lynched....

But what do you think about the main point on quakingpunch?

But what do you think about the main point on quakingpunch?
Sorry I just caught up (I just had to respond to that post since I was doing that in the Ace Attorney game)

Anyways um to be fair I'm super lost on the quaking case. I thought he was scum but after the claim (which could totally still be a safe-claim) and revealing it was his plan to get lynched took me by complete surprise.

He could still be scum with an ability that benefits scum if he's lynched, I suppose.

The claim is safe material. His ability is only relevant post-death, which means that if he's scum the result won't happen and he'll have a different passive.

Sorry I just caught up (I just had to respond to that post since I was doing that in the Ace Attorney game)

Anyways um to be fair I'm super lost on the quaking case. I thought he was scum but after the claim (which could totally still be a safe-claim) and revealing it was his plan to get lynched took me by complete surprise.

What do you mean? How do you know it was his plan to get lynched? He never revealed that

I actually want to get lynched at this point.
Reason:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back