Finished Mafia XXXVI: Werewolves of the Interspectaculars ~ Game Over! Congratulations, Interspectaculars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
##UNSLAP
##TROUTSLAP: KING XERNEAS

Something feels extremely off with your play this game. I voted you early on for bandwagoning; you voted me. I unvoted you to pursue PMJ; you unvoted me. Not sure what to make of that. o.o

You also appear to be playing a bit more flippantly than I remember you being previously. Granted, we're in RVS, but ^this last vote especially seems really out of the blue. Why did you vote for NinjaPenguin?

Because it's RVS? Honestly it's too early in the game for me to have an actual reason to vote outside of RVS and OMGUS-RVS

Outside of RVS there's not much to vote for outside of me for jumping around votes aimlessly, SS for being "panicky", and PMJ if you think his case wasn't just.

I'm just having fun until we get a good lead.

>It's too early in the game for me to have a reason to vote
>SS for being "panicky", and PMJ is you think his case wasn't just

You asked why KX voted for NP. KX responded it was RVS, and that outside the RVS there are no valid cases for him to really vote for someone. He was not bringing those cases, but only mentioned them as existing points by other players. Also, why does your quote of KX says "and PMJ is you think his case wasn't just" instead of the real quote "and PMJ if you think his case wasn't just"?

Jabberwock said:
This is, I believe, the first time this game more than one vote has been on a given player. KX was awfully quick to add his vote, as well. Given how quickly SS was lynched last game, perhaps he is simply reaching for the easy lynch?

No, but when KX voted for Ninja Penguin at the beginning of the game, NP had 2 votes, so it only adds on to your point.

From this post it seems like you agree with Jabber's point? I don't really understand what did you mean here. Care to explain?

A votecount was requested, so here, have one!

Jabberwock: 5 (quakingpunch73, simsands, King Xerneas) L-4

Not voting: Literally everyone else

From this post it seems like you agree with Jabber's point? I don't really understand what did you mean here. Care to explain?

No, at the time I was reading back and noticed that KX was the first person to vote someone who already had a vote on them. His vote made sense given NP's odd statement, but I brought it up anyways because it was relevant to the current discussion.

That wasn't the only contradiction. He slipped later:
That isn't a contradiction nor a slip, it's easily explained by it being given that things are different in RVS.

I swear we have a "tunneling D1" discussion something like once every few games.
You bring this up why?

I did not tunnel. KX was the only case existing for a while. Skyleaf's case is absurd; SS's was at the time only an RVS bandwagon. There is no reason not to push the only existing case, especially when I was seemingly the only one doing it. Yes, the original case was flimsy, but KX's responses only dug a deeper hole. He remains my top scumread.
No, what you did was continuously push for King X (there was like three or four large posts of accusing King X of stuff) and force most of what he said into the picture of scum.

What other cases?
Skyleaf and SS cases existed.

Inexperienced player = new player; terribly sorry for using synonyms. >.>

Excluding the above, which contains scummy in AtE, I think the rest of these recent posts of Jabber's are pretty neutral. That said, I still think ##VOTE: Jabberwock is the best lynch. I'd suggest claiming.

Also, here's some [Future Reference] FOSes:

- @quakingpunch73 - quaking's points on Jabberwock are flimsy and manipulate wording a bit, so FOS if Jabber flips town.
- @Camoclone - That random last-minute vote on Squirtle Squad is odd. A lot of his points on SS were characteristic to SS and there was some manipulating of words. Normally this is fine, as it is Camo's way to get reads. However... pursuing a case like this sooo close to the end of the Day is scummy, because there time to get reads isn't actually there! Camo might have not realised the Day was soon to end, but I'm not convinced. FOS on Camo, particularly so if Jabber or Skyleaf flip scum.

I'm going on a long trip soon, and I'm subbing out so that someone isn't V/LA for 12 days. So, time for some final reads:

My 3 scum reads would be Camo (for the SS vote late in the day with no chance to respond), Jabber (for tunneling KX day 1 and all of the other points bb brought up against him), and Sky (for AtE, getting defensive, and caring about her playstyle which is off for her, IMO).

My main town-read right now is definitely bb. When he's scum, he's usually a lot more aggressive then his town self. Adding on to that, all of the points against Jabber that he's made make sense logically and I can see them coming from him. He also soft-claimed Day 1, I think.

This is Quaking, signing off until the postgame!

Sorry guys, I'm sick as a dog and just got done sleeping for nine hours only to get up and work for ten so I won't be able to say anything of relevance until tomorrow at the earliest

You are Benjamin Cloviet, an innocent, shy 13-year old aligned with the Interspectaculars. You weren’t feeling good and were about to go home when the doors got locked on you, so you aren’t in the best mood right now. Sakura went off somewhere for no reason, and you don’t know for sure if she’ll be coming back…

Active Ability: Tearful Timber [LOCKED]
Unlocks when Sakura dies.

Active Ability: Pedro
Everywhere you go, Pedro is there. Anyone who’s ever picked the stuffed husky up would know the doll is known for captivating people––heck, Al Catraz even said so himself. Once per night, you may PM the hosts a player name. That player will be given this item for the day and their vote weight will become 2. You will be given Pedro back at the end of the day, and you may not give it to the same person again in the game.

Passive Ability: Gingerbread Cookies
You always have a stash of gingerbread cookies, and you know them inside-out.
They also make good bait for people since no one likes to turn down a nice snack. If you are targeted by an ability, others won’t be able to see who targeted you because of their need to eat a gingerbread cookie upon watching you.

Win Condition: Kill all who pose a threat to the Interspectaculars.

Passed Pedro to scattered N1.

The person who was bulletproof, scum knows who they are, so they're safe unless they try to push a lynch on them for whatever reason.

Why do you assume it was a person who was bulletproof, and not something else, like doctor nailing it on the first night?

Hmm, that claim is interesting. Pedro is neutral, however if on scum, it forces scum to be a bit more careful on who they choose. Watch immunity is nice for scum, but not as good as track immunity. Eitherway, the claim is fairly neutral.

...But with the results scattered just revealed, I'm happy to take that at least 1/4 chance, considering my other scumreads either appear to be muted or just subbed out. >.>;

Time to read.

Anyone want to catch me up in the meantime?

Major events that I hopefully am recalling correctly:
- Squirtle Squad gained some 6 votes (?) within 24 hours of RVS, which sparked most discussion for the day. Skyleaf and PMJ in particular were suspected for jumping on SS.
- Jabberwock pursues King X, and gains suspicion for how he does this.
- Day ends with Squirtle Squad lynched
- No apparent nightkill
- Jabberwock gains many votes for reasons as of yesterday

There's really not many pages to read, so I suggest you go through them.

Hmm... I rarely take such a risk early game, but I feel it's worth taking in this case.

Something about my role lessens the possibility that Jabber's role is a safe claim. Sure, his actions have been scummy since yesterday and I was among those supporting his lynch, but you'd have to think what is enough to make me do a turnabout on my stance regarding his alignment? Make of this what you will.

I'm saying this so that we can use the time we have pursuing someone else scummy instead because... well, if you take my word for it, pursuing and lynching Jabber isn't going to be worth it.

Hmm... I rarely take such a risk early game, but I feel it's worth taking in this case.

Something about my role lessens the possibility that Jabber's role is a safe claim. Sure, his actions have been scummy since yesterday and I was among those supporting his lynch, but you'd have to think what is enough to make me do a turnabout on my stance regarding his alignment? Make of this what you will.

I'm saying this so that we can use the time we have pursuing someone else scummy instead because... well, if you take my word for it, pursuing and lynching Jabber isn't going to be worth it.

I think I might get what you mean. If I got it right, I would definitely not say that it makes him confo-town, but I get your point. Do you have any suggestions for an alternative lynch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back