Finished Mafia XXXVI: Werewolves of the Interspectaculars ~ Game Over! Congratulations, Interspectaculars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as coma action look scummy it may proof to be the opposite.. If he is on a right track as a towny he is dead anyhow tonigh.

##Unvote
:

@thegrovylekid, I believe you missed a post of mine? anyways, here's another one :v

##unvote

Camo's behavior is odd now, tbh... I mean, I understand the frustration, of course, but as easily as those inactive players can be town, they can also be scum. We can end up getting at least a scum member modkilled, by chances. Yeah, we'll lose players but discussion will be kept the same because the vocal players will remain alive.

I do find sm's post weird, and I don't really get Keeper's slip...

as well as the redirection stuff, which fits scummy PMJ, since I remember him being playing risky when he and I were scums together.

What risky plays have I made? I have done nothing noteworthy this game. I've made no claims except that I wasn't the one who redirected what looks like everyone to me. And yes that also begs the question of why I wasn't killed if that was the case. I'm looking forward to hearing your case on me because I can't even understand it and I tunnel like a son of a gun.

Ice Espeon: 2 (Camoclone, bbninjas, PMJ)
Didn't PMJ have two votes, according to somebody? So either Camo has -1 or PMJ never received the vote as we were told.

Also, how could I "know" IE is town? Of course I don't. If he's modkilled and flips scum... yay? He wasn't active so we have no ties to any other scum through him. And, odds are, he's actually town. I keep having to repeat this, but when people get an exciting role, they usually play it. I don't know anything one way or another, and neither does anybody else. (You remember the game we're playing, eh?) I can only give you the odds.

Well you've gotten active lately. As an active player it's obvious that you are scum. Active players = scum.

VOTE: KEEPER OF NIGHT

PMJ:

##unvote
##vote: squirtle squad

First scummy signs were when he voted SS during RVS after more than enough RVS votes were placed on him. PMJ vote made this RVS wagon so big, that people first felt an actual need to unvote before SS gets accidentely lynched:
Tbh if SS got lynched like this I'd probably die of laughter

##unvote: Squirtle Squad
##HOWDAREYOU: Jabberwock

And then:

I feel like ss would panic less about being put to L-3 during rvs if he was town. I voted to gauge his reaction to further votes.

PMJ tries to explain his vote by saying SS would not have panicked with the previous amount of votes, and that he was trying to get SS's reaction. However, SS had already responded to the wagon (twice) before PMJ's vote.

So when being called for it, he said:

subtext of panic. Of course he's not dumb enough to openly freak out.

And I wanted reactions from him based on my vote. He hadn't said anything from the time he asked for unvotes to the time I voted.

How is your RVS vote is any different than the other RVS votes? Why would he respond to your RVS vote in particular? Especially after he had already responded twice to the other RVS votes?

I have no reason to unvote. No one else has done anything that stands out to me so until it happens I'll leave my vote where it is.[/QUOTE

After being called for all of that, PMJ leaves his vote on SS, which may show fear of backpedaling.

Next:

@PMJ Knowing how crazy double vote weights can be, I find your vote dangerous.

NP votes PMJ, stating that the potential of double votes makes voting and joining a big wagon, is dangerous. This is an obvious statement. I have no idea how it can be interpreted to think that NP knows something about a specific person with a double vote. And that is the reason I was confused by PMJ's reaction:

I don't understand your post. I don't have an irregular vote weight...?

He obviously meant- in general, the potential of double vote weight. Though others mentioned it was not so obvious, the reaction is still weird and kinda dumbtelling, but then:

##UNVOTE: Squirtle Squad
##VOTE: NinjaPenguin

PMJ votes NP for the thing he mentioned about the double vote. Making this point:

I didn't get this post at first but the vote count sheds some light. How did he know someone on SS's wagon had a double vote weight? There's no way unless one of Sky or Frosstoise is scum also and NinjaPenguin just slipped. I'm thinking it's Frosstoise with the double weight just based on their interactions but obviously there's not much to go off of.

I'd be happy with lynching any of those three, but I'm more confident with NinjaPenguin than the other two.

So ok, maybe you could come to that logic, but why not waiting for NP's response? Did it really not occur to you that he just made a general statement about something that happens literally every single game?

After I call PMJ for it, this is what he answers:

Why did he single me out and specifically mention a double vote? Didn't sit right with me. Then after I saw that someone did indeed have a double vote, that was enough for me to vote for him.

Simply ignoring the point I made about the fact that NP's post was probably a general statement.

Next:

@PikaMasterJesi your character list says it has every role possible, including safe claims, but you don't have 21 names on there. Can you clarify this?

He is not even speculating about the amount of scums in this game. He is just giving this as a given fact.

These are the scummy things I've noticed about PMJ.

About Camoclone: I don't think his actions against inactives are scummy, as I can see him being angry on inactives as scum and town.

I honestly think Camo has a jester role. As broken as they are, it's the only explanation I have for his behavior. Your last post doesn't even make sense, Camo, and it isn't something you'd let snybody else get away with. You've lost all reason for us to take you seriously anymore.

##UNVOTE

I'll read more on your points when I'm not mobile, SM.

You've lost all reason for us to take you seriously anymore.
Us is a strong word here. You are the only one who is overreacting? Why are you afraid of actually being lynched? Like you said I can just let the inactives be modkilled. Why is it you hit your activity peak when we are discussing why activity is scummy?

##UNVOTE: IE
##VOTE: KEEPER OF NIGHT

You're still holding onto this? Okay then.

How is your RVS vote is any different than the other RVS votes? Why would he respond to your RVS vote in particular? Especially after he had already responded twice to the other RVS votes?

My vote was not strictly RVS. It was to see how he'd react. He didn't have to respond to me specifically.

Simply ignoring the point I made about the fact that NP's post was probably a general statement.

So ok, maybe you could come to that logic, but why not waiting for NP's response? Did it really not occur to you that he just made a general statement about something that happens literally every single game?

He is not even speculating about the amount of scums in this game. He is just giving this as a given fact.

So what you're saying is that it's strange for me to be confident in 4 scum + indie in this setup given the number of players and not strange for NP to speculate that there might be someone with double vote weight? Wait, he didn't speculate, he gave it as a given fact.

This case is less than nothing.

I just skimmed through all of this before I go to school... and it's just a mess. >.>

Well you've gotten active lately. As an active player it's obvious that you are scum. Active players = scum.

VOTE: KEEPER OF NIGHT

Especially when Camoclone decides to play anti-town too. >.>

Camoclone being jester is very highly unlikely to me, because I would expect him to be playing much more differently.

You're out of your mind if you think there's a jester in this setup.

My vote was not strictly RVS. It was to see how he'd react. He didn't have to respond to me specifically.
Isn't that the point of RVS, though?
RVS - Random Voting Stage. Noun. This usually occurs at the beginning of the game when the players have a limited amount of information available to them, and as such base their lynch votes off of reactions to pressure etc..
^from the Resource^

Why is it you hit your activity peak when we are discussing why activity is scummy?
Why is it that you reach your activity peak when telling us why inactivity is scummy? 8 posts within 13 minutes, and all of them are basically saying why inactivity is bad and that you're going to hunt inactives. I realize that I'm pretty inactive, but your posts did nothing to help me find good reasons why people are scummy. Shouldn't we be hunting scum instead of smacking down on every inactive? Just let them be subbed out, for pete's sake. It would get the desired effect and no one would have to die pointlessly.
Also, TGK says the inactives will be subbed out, not modkilled.
The following players have yet to meet the five-post requirement and are in danger of being subbed out if the day were to end right now:
So town won't be hurt; they'll be aided when inactives are replaced by better players. At least, that's how I see it.

My biggest scumread atm is PMJ due to the points Scattered mentioned, a general oddity I feel about his posts, and the fact that he was a bit quick to jump on the "lynch inactives" thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back