Finished Mafia XXXVI: Werewolves of the Interspectaculars ~ Game Over! Congratulations, Interspectaculars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RF's last response to Camo just seems kinda cryptic to me and it's also a bit unsettling.

Why's that?

I agree with bb that IE's inactivity is not indicative of his alignment. This IE wagon looks like an easy lynch by scum to ride on so I'm not buying into it yet. Though I do agree that IE needs to be subbed by someone more active if he doesn't respond to this pressure soon.

##VOTE Ice Espeon

He's not the only inactive player so it doesn't matter if TAE replaces him specifically.
Quick to bandwagon, we're not done looking into you yet.

You agree with camo but don't vote? Lol
He's at L-2; why would I want to get him in range of a hammer?
This.

L-3 is pretty safe from a premature hammer, but is also good pressure because right now they are the only lynch option.
There are a lot of players with multiple votes, going off of what I know, vote counts from yesterday, and the statement that PMJ now has two votes.

@PMJ
Do you have any explanation in your role as to why so many abilities would be redirected to you? Or would it be some outside force?
If you mentioned this before, I missed it.

I had nothing to do with it. Nothing in my role pm redirects, reflexively or otherwise.

I was told I found a stuffed husky on my desk and now I have a vote weight of 2.

Why was it so important to reveal the flavor of that?

Two people redirected to me in one night? Smells scummy.

Sure is.

The question is, is this something we could use as proof relative to scum?

If you can find what ability does such thing= redirects random people's abilities on random targets to one specific target, than perhaps, we could know more about PMJ's alignment, at least.

Consider this the inactive purge. If you are inactive or don't contribute I will personally hunt you down.
This post rubs me the wrong way.

It's telling people to be active, but I read it as a threat. It doesn't matter what the topic of it is, but in any situation if a threat is directed at me, I feel freaked out, I stand down, and you know what happens when I stand down? I talk less, I'm inactive. If anything I see this post as something discouraging people to be active rather than encourage them.

It's telling people to be active, but I read it as a threat. It doesn't matter what the topic of it is, but in any situation if a threat is directed at me, I feel freaked out, I stand down, and you know what happens when I stand down? I talk less, I'm inactive. If anything I see this post as something discouraging people to be active rather than encourage them.
Yes it's defintely a threat.

Yes it's defintely a threat.
Yeah, when someone says "I will personally hunt you down" it's totally not a threat right? I don't care how impossible it is of that happening or if your talking about making a case about someone, but when you say that you're going to hunt someone down, it's perceived as a threat, and that, IMO will cause certain people to stand down and be inactive.

Simply to say that I dont like how you want me the inactive to be removed through lynches since their reveal wouldnt even help us since we dont know the full in game personality

##Vote: Camoclone

Plus nothing you just wrote makes sense past "I don't want to be lynched". That you for highlighting why this is a good idea.

Day 3 vote count as of post 434:

Camoclone: 1 (bbninjas, GM Draclord)
Ice Espeon: 2 (Camoclone, bbninjas, PMJ)
PMJ: 1 (Jabberwock)

Not voting: Everyone else.

The following players have yet to meet the five-post requirement and are in danger of being subbed out if the day were to end right now:

@Ice Espeon (0)
@Luispipe8 (1)
@scattered mind (2)
@GM DracLord (2)
@Skyleaf2000 (2)
@Keeper of Night (3)

Day 3 ends August 16th, 2016, at 12:00 PM PST. Majority is six to lynch.

As you were.

So that's how this game's gonna be? Ok then.

Ice Espeon: 2 (Camoclone, bbninjas, PMJ)
Is this correct?

Also, could you please stop with the "Not voting: everyone else" thing? Who is voting and who isn't does play a role in the game, and there's no point in even including the "Not voting" line if you're not going to list who isn't voting.

Who is voting and who isn't does play a role in the game, and there's no point in even including the "Not voting" line if you're not going to list who isn't voting.

This.

Also, I'm not voting for someone based solely on inactivity. It's not a scumtell by itself. Hunting down the inactives is pointless. When they're modkilled, if they're town, they're not contributing so it makes no difference; and if they're scum it's good riddance. Camo's a good enough player to know this.

##vote: Camoclone

Nope. We need to lynch inactives. If our town is inactive we lose. If scum is inactive we won't lynch them unless we do this. We need to make a point that inactivity is not ok. Anyone not on board is scum.

Every single game is going to be at this level of inactivity unless we have smaller games or actually punish it. It's time we do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back