Finished Mafia XXXVI: Werewolves of the Interspectaculars ~ Game Over! Congratulations, Interspectaculars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 3 Vote Count (as of post #400)

Camoclone: 1 (bbninjas)

Majority is six to lynch. Day 3 ends on Tuesday, August 16 at noon PST, or 72 hours from now.

Hello? Where did everyone go? Why was everyone active when we were mindlessly speculating about roles. We need to scum hunt sometime this game.

I meant that even if we figure out who and what mechanics/abilities were involved in all these redirections, would it allow us to discern their alignment? Can it be proof to use to point out who is scum or not? Because I don't think it will, redirection is an ability that can be either on town or scum.

Ah, I get ya. I don't really think that the actions will directly help figure out alignments at the moment. I'm actually a bit more concerned about this distracting from the scum hunt.

In fact, who is actually scumhunting? Camo is completely ignoring me, Reinforce is making efforts to scumhunt amidst this role stuff, and double o is similar, though I think he's relying a bit too much on roles. Camo is off doing his own thing... and that's about it.

@PMJ is vaguely defending Camo and focusing on the role stuff.
@scattered mind has disappeared.
@GM DracLord is trying to understand what is happening (and focusing only on the role stuff).
@Keeper of Night commented only on the role stuff.
@Ice Espeon has disappeared.
@Luispipe also has only commented on the role stuff.
@King Xerneas again has only commented on the role stuff.
@Jabberwock same as above.
@Skyleaf2000 ditto.

...And Camo says the same thing as myself in only a sentence.

Oh you were actually serious? I thought that you couldn't possibly think that was a good case. I'll gladly reply though.

I just voted and made a case on who I felt like was the best lynch. All of my points on him were fine. I have no problem with voting for who I think is scum. It's not my fault that this game is ridiculously inactive.

##VOTE: ICE ESPEON
He hasn't posted about anything relevant to the game at all. Look at the post history.

Oh you were actually serious? I thought that you couldn't possibly think that was a good case. I'll gladly reply though.

I just voted and made a case on who I felt like was the best lynch. All of my points on him were fine. I have no problem with voting for who I think is scum. It's not my fault that this game is ridiculously inactive.
It certainly isn't good enough for a case, but I did want an explanation for it... which I've got now, so yay. The inactivity definitely would have impacted all of that too. ##UNVOTE

##VOTE: ICE ESPEON
He hasn't posted about anything relevant to the game at all. Look at the post history.

Doesn't he normally never post anything relevant to the game as both alignments, though? ##VOTE: IE

I have no problem lynching him either way. Our Mafia scene is slowing becoming worse and worse because we put up with constant scummy behavior and inactivity and don't punish it.

The other option is that we wait for the hosts to sub him out with TheAnticipationEevee, as he sounds promisingly active from how he's been in Fog of War, because I'm pretty sure he hasn't been making the activity limit.

Ew, that was worded poorly. I think IE hasn't been making the activity limit anyways, so we might just want to wait for the hosts to sub him out with TheAnticipationEevee instead.

Tbh I forgot IE was in the game. Anyways I'm really suspicious of the entire PMJ redirect part that happened last night, what was it, like 4 redirects onto PMJ? RF's last response to Camo just seems kinda cryptic to me and it's also a bit unsettling.

##VOTE Ice Espeon

He's not the only inactive player so it doesn't matter if TAE replaces him specifically.

I'm not sure how comfortable I am lynching someone for their inactivity, even if I do agree with Camo's statement. Something feels a bit off with how quickly that wagon gained steam, too.

##VOTE: PMJ. You having a double vote in particular makes voting IE without giving him the chance to defend himself a bit odd.

Consider this the inactive purge. If you are inactive or don't contribute I will personally hunt you down.

You agree with camo but don't vote? Lol

What's the point of pressuring inactive players if you're not gonna vote for them?

L-3 is pretty safe from a premature hammer, but is also good pressure because right now they are the only lynch option.

What's the point of pressuring inactive players if you're not gonna vote for them?
Wdym? Camo voted for IE, and bb added a vote for further pressure. IE's been tagged and whatnot already, and given that iirc there's more than one person with an increased vote weight in the game, it seems a little strange to put him in range of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back