Finished Mafia XXXVI: Werewolves of the Interspectaculars ~ Game Over! Congratulations, Interspectaculars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My experience being bulletproof back in Grima's Rebirth made it so scum had to get me lynched to get rid of me. So I'm not sure how this is scummy?

Assuming they don't know already, scum would want to know why their kill failed Night 1. If Reinforce was the nightkill target and if they give a yes or a no, then scum will learn two big things : first, the doctor (if any) was/wasn't involved; and secondly, the player is/isn't a safe nightkill option.

I keep tossing this post about in my head... it's very odd and uncharacteristic - it's got AtE in it. o.0

There's also the implication that he wants to have my reply to his question ASAP, like he's eager for it.

Wouldn't put too much stock in that Camo quote, he does this all the time.

Two people redirected to me in one night? Smells scummy.

Wouldn't put too much stock in that Camo quote, he does this all the time.

Two people redirected to me in one night? Smells scummy.

So you claim you have no idea about how or why that happened?

I do make that claim, yes.

Look at past games. My point is it's not out of character for him.

Three people being redirected to PMJ? That's too many to be coincidence, seems more like a pattern to me.

The question is, is this something we could use as proof relative to scum?

Ok let's cut to the chase Reinforce. I have confo scum if you admit to being bulletproof. Were you bulletproof when the night kill failed? That's all I need to know. I'll find out one way or another so it's in your best interests not to lie.

Oo so any skill redirected are told. Am I right about that? Just to clarity my understanding
It seems like it.

I got redirected to PMJ too and it seems so did three other people. If PMJ's claim about not doing it is true, then I think that it'd be a scum ability that made us get redirected. Since it could potentially prevent any unwanted abilities from targeting scum.

What do you mean by proof relative?

I meant that even if we figure out who and what mechanics/abilities were involved in all these redirections, would it allow us to discern their alignment? Can it be proof to use to point out who is scum or not? Because I don't think it will, redirection is an ability that can be either on town or scum.

Ok let's cut to the chase Reinforce. I have confo scum if you admit to being bulletproof. Were you bulletproof when the night kill failed? That's all I need to know. I'll find out one way or another so it's in your best interests not to lie.

Not to my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back