Finished Mafia XXXVI: Werewolves of the Interspectaculars ~ Game Over! Congratulations, Interspectaculars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think he is bulletproof ?
I'd think that he'd be one of the players that scum would nightkill early on. He claimed a while back that he could redirect nightkills from scum onto himself if Jabber was alive too and what happened, there were no nightkills N1. Camo asking if RF was bulletproof pretty much sealed the deal, though he could've just been looking for reactions...

Camo asking if RF was bulletproof pretty much sealed the deal, though he could've just been looking for reactions...
Camo hasn't said anything about being a seer (as far as I know), so I would assume he could be looking for a reaction from RF. Also did RF claim that type of ability? I'll check back and see, it doesn't ring a bell for me.

I'd think that he'd be one of the players that scum would nightkill early on. He claimed a while back that he could redirect nightkills from scum onto himself if Jabber was alive too and what happened, there were no nightkills N1. Camo asking if RF was bulletproof pretty much sealed the deal, though he could've just been looking for reactions...

That's not what he said. Read carefully:

It's just a pity, because my role and Abilities involves his character in particular (which is why I think his claim is real, because otherwise it'd really suck having a role revolving around a safe claim). It doesn't matter anymore if my revealing that draws in the nightkill from the scum onto me; once Jabber's dead I'm going to be a useless

No, that's not it, either. He meant that by revealing that information about his role, it would make the scum want to kill him.

Sooo he redirects nightkills from Jabber onto himself? Well that changes things... but I still have no idea how I got redirected last night.
He's saying that he'd be making himself the target of the nightkill if he revealed his role just like I did last game when I said I could buff people's abilities.

Think Reinforce is a Nexus. I tried to pass my double vote weight to him last night and was redirected to PMJ.

So, uh, have a free double vote weight, PMJ! ^.^

- @Camoclone - That random last-minute vote on Squirtle Squad is odd. A lot of his points on SS were characteristic to SS and there was some manipulating of words. Normally this is fine, as it is Camo's way to get reads. However... pursuing a case like this sooo close to the end of the Day is scummy, because there time to get reads isn't actually there! Camo might have not realised the Day was soon to end, but I'm not convinced. FOS on Camo, particularly so if Jabber or Skyleaf flip scum.

On account of this, ##VOTE: Camoclone.

Asking about bulletproofs is also odd... it's something scum would quite like to know.

Think Reinforce is a Nexus. I tried to pass my double vote weight to him last night and was redirected to PMJ.
Why would you tell scum this... >.>

No, that's not it, either. He meant that by revealing that information about his role, it would make the scum want to kill him.

This. It's not even difficult to understand, jeesh... xD

They couldn't be nightkilled, so...
WAIT A SEC! A doctor role! I am so stupid. >_<;

Well, at least you said it yourself instead of being pointes out, Sky :p But yeah, even though the "impenetrable" part might hint at "bulletproof", it can as easily be a doctor. Or even a blocker, but that'd be a huge stretch.

Why would you tell scum this... >.>

Call me dumb, but why is that useful to the scum? they know x person can give someone a double vote, but it's not something they can really abuse, AFAIK. And PMJ's vote weight could have been guessed sometime with the vote counts.

I was told I found a stuffed husky on my desk and now I have a vote weight of 2.

I just woke up. I'm reading through the posts since the start of the day now. Based on my alerts a lot of people have tagged me so expect a long reply after a while.

Call me dumb, but why is that useful to the scum? they know x person can give someone a double vote, but it's not something they can really abuse, AFAIK. And PMJ's vote weight could have been guessed sometime with the vote counts.
This is more or less what I was going to say before I was called to head out on a walk. Plus I claimed yesterday, so me being able to pass a double vote is common knowledge, too. o_O

This is more or less what I was going to say before I was called to head out on a walk. Plus I claimed yesterday, so me being able to pass a double vote is common knowledge, too. o_O
I meant hinting someone as nexus is pro-scum, but I'm being a derp and just realised that's not true. >.>
Whenever I think of "Nexus", I think of the Nexus variant I had in ORAS a year or so ago that redirected ONLY scum away... which is not the traditional nexus. >.>;

@Reinforce you wouldn't happen to be bulletproof would you?

Am I?

Why are you role fishing by the way?

I claimed no such thing, just to be clear.

So, uh, have a free double vote weight, PMJ! ^.^

What a coincidence, I got redirected to PMJ too. Though unlike the double vote weight you accidentally passed to him, my target has no effect whatsoever. Yay.

My experience being bulletproof back in Grima's Rebirth made it so scum had to get me lynched to get rid of me. So I'm not sure how this is scummy?

It is scummy because only scum would have a major use for that information and thus need to search for it. Town is concerned about alignments, scum are concerned about abilities (especially those that would hinder them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back