Wi-Fi Trades MCD's my player thread

Ghost_Trainer#1: It's legit, but actually I might need it. Lugia58 can borrow it, as you PMed me about... Please tell him to keep it and send me the Celebi when he gets Pal Park.
INFERNAPE: No you did not, sorry then, I'm dropping these trades.
Lilsilver209: I do not need Cyndaquil. For Chikorita you may choose 1 of them to recieve in return. Please note Milotic is a clone.

Ok thats cool. I also have Deoxys for that will you tade me Charizard and for Chikorita can I get Dusclops instead. Since Deoxys is a pokemon that you can only get in a event. Can I get Tm24 Thunderbolt added to the Dusclops. PLEASE.

Well, would you mind a Duskull? Someone ripped me of my female Dusclops on GTS, so I'm saving this one for Dusknoir unless I see something I badly, badly need. Or I could catch another Dusclops, though it'll take some time. TM Thunderbolt? No prob.

i just evolved it. But i can raise it to any level you wanted. Plus i'll throw in its sister, and you call "wife" haha. Plus its holding destiny knot which helps them breed more evenly between genders.

I am in need of a Spiritomb, no specific gender or nature is necessary.

I can provide a Chikorita if you're still in need of one, or if there's something else I can get for you, let me know.

I have a magmarizer and an EV Trained Umbreon that knows baton pass and toxic (evs are 252 HP, 128 Def.,128 Sp. Def.) its level 42 though

Lilsilver209: Okay.
Lordemort: Sure.
delta_storm: I have horrible luck infecting pokemon with pokerus, it always takes a really long time, just a warning.
DJ Papa Smurph: What do you want for Magmarizer?

MCD sorry that I just stop talking to you. Can we change up the trade. Can we do Chikorita for Cherubi and Milotic. It's because my Chikorita has the PkRs. Also because your Milotic is cloned.

Back