Wi-Fi Trades MCD's my player thread

oh....sorry then i don't hav the umbreon ur looking for, but i do hav all eeveelutions, lv 50s are as follows:
jolteon
vaporeon
espeon
umbreon
glaceon lv. 61 female
others:
leafeon lv. 6
espeon lv. 12
eevee lv. 5
no flareon, just traded it

wait, i just looked at marrialnd and serebii ansd they say lvl. 36, eevee can learn baton pass, and all of them has it
i just used heart scale, i hav my umbreon baton pass

How about a Lv.5 female BAGON that knows Hydro Pump, FlameThrower, Bite, and Dragon Claw (got 2x) for maby a dusclops that has the reapers cloth or rydon that has protector :) < he says please,

Or could i get help evolving an electibuzz into a electrive( i trade to you and then YOU TRADE BACK)

no but i have a feebas that known hypnosis, rain dance and splash if you are interested (nicknamed RUBY or what ever you want)

I'm interested in the Spiritomb, assuming it is not a clone. Would you take Chikorita or Cyndaquil for it? If not, I have some other Pokemon I can breed (with egg moves, if you desire, though that will take longer).

INFERNAPE: We're still trading Phione for Chikorita, correct?
Arcues: If INFERNAPE doesn't get back to me, I'd appreciate Chikorita. BTW, Spiritomb is no clone.
Ghost_Trainer #1: You can release it, I just have a really tight schedule right now...

Sorry i dont need Phinoe. But i will still do the trade if you really want.

I did tell you my Chikorita is hacked right??

If you dont mind can i trade you Chikorita for Churubi??

Back