XY Mega Evolution: Mega Pokémon & Info

RE: Mega Evolution: All Mega Pokémon & Info

Drohn said:
What I thought was that maybe both games would get different version exclusive Mega Blaziken. It might be a bit farfetched. :p I didn't expect it from Charizard, however, so I wouldn't be surprised if it happened for more Pokémon. Maybe even all of them?

I'm calling it;

MegaCharizard Z
MegaMewtwo Z

Pokequaza said:
Drohn said:
What I thought was that maybe both games would get different version exclusive Mega Blaziken. It might be a bit farfetched. :p I didn't expect it from Charizard, however, so I wouldn't be surprised if it happened for more Pokémon. Maybe even all of them?

I'm calling it;

MegaCharizard Z
MegaMewtwo Z
That, or Z would grant access to both respective X and Y forms. That would be pretty typical, actually. Just look at Emerald, Platinum, B/W2. The third game always gives you the best of both worlds, plus bonus prizes for buying into Nintendo's shtick.

I really want to get greninja, charizard and venusaur, te problem is mega stones, as said previously in the topic, I hope that you can find mega stones and not get just the one you chose because if they do that I will not have to find other ways to get a venusaurite

[split] Mega Pokémon: Which Pokémon Would You Like To See With A Mega Evolution?

Lol. I just realized how much of a boss Mega Mawile is.

http://gyazo.com/80ab09f29950db10b19322e8fb12f5a6

Potential 575+ Attack stat with Huge Power.
Buffed up defenses.

RE: [split] Mega Pokémon: Which Pokémon Would You Like To See With A Mega Evolution?

SavvyJackal said:
Lol. I just realized how much of a boss Mega Mawile is.

http://gyazo.com/80ab09f29950db10b19322e8fb12f5a6

Potential 575+ Attack stat with Huge Power.
Buffed up defenses.

I hope there's a good Physical fairy-type attack to take advantage of that attack.

Since the stats for some mega Pokemon have been leaked many people say that those Pokemon have BST greater than or equal to 600.
Will people use mega Pokemon in competitive play? Will they be banned?
What do you guys think?

Pokequaza said:
Drohn said:

I'm calling it;

MegaCharizard Z
MegaMewtwo Z

I feel like this is going to happen, although hopefully Z will have mega evos for the Kalos pokemon, as well. I am kind of disappointed that only Charizard got two megas out of the three Kanto starters, some blatant favoritism there, albeit understandable.

[split] Leaked : Final Evolutions Of The X / Y Starters!

I kind of wonder if the x and y mega forms can be traded between the games or are you stuck with them perpetually mega evolving into the x and y game settings. I don't know if I explained that right but I hope my point gets across.

RE: Leaked : Final Evolutions Of The X / Y Starters!

Mrchuck333 said:
I kind of wonder if the x and y mega forms can be traded between the games or are you stuck with them perpetually mega evolving into the x and y game settings. I don't know if I explained that right but I hope my point gets across.

Since what makes them that way is an item, I would think all you have to do is trade items.

Are the mega stones trade able between the 2 games?

godzilla41 said:
Are the mega stones trade able between the 2 games?

Yes, I believe they are.
Man, I want Mega Houndoom, but I'm only getting X. Why do they make us buy both???
Also hear Tyranitar/Agron line are only catchable in the opposite game their stone is in just like Houndoom/Manertric. >.<

Kaiser Dynamo said:
Yes, I believe they are.
Man, I want Mega Houndoom, but I'm only getting X. Why do they make us buy both???
Also hear Tyranitar/Agron line are only catchable in the opposite game their stone is in just like Houndoom/Manertric. >.<

Houndoom is exclusive to pokemon X, however you can't have its mega stone the "Houndoominite" in pokemon X. It is avialable in pokemon Y, therefore you have to trade-hold the mega stone, with the opposite game that has the exclusive pokemon, and the mega stone, and vice versa.

Venasaurite, Blastoisinite and Charizardite X/Y (respective to the version) Mega Stones are all obtainable by purchasing them in Lumiose City for about 150,000. The three starters can be found in the Friend Safari I believe.

RE: Mega Evolution: Mega Pokémon & Info [List Incomplete]

Here is the list of mega stones I have found. Please update the OP.

Charizardnite X/Y
- Given to you from Sycamore at his lab (If you picked Charmander)
- Can be bought from Luminoise City Pokemart (Unconfirmed)
Blastoisinite
- Given to you from Sycamore at his lab (If you picked Squirtle)
Venasaurinite
- Given to you from Sycamore at his lab (If you picked Bulbasaur)
Gengarinite
-Given to you by lady in Laverre City
Lucarioinite
-Given to you by Korrina at the Tower of Mastery, it is being held by a Lucario she gives you
Gardevoirinite
-Given to you by Dianthia at a Luminoise City Cafe, it is being held by a Ralts she trades to you

I went to that café and she wasn't there. Is she only there post-game?

After beating the game, go to Luminose Station in Luminose City. Inside, you'll meet Professor Sycamore. He'll give you access to Kiloude City. While there, win ONE battle at the Battle Maison. Once you're done, go outside, and head to the north part of the city. Above the lake you'll find your rival. Beat him/her in battle and he/she will give you Absolite, the Absol mega stone. Next, go to Anistar City. At the northern-most part of the city is a giant crystalline sundial. Professor Sycamore should be standing in front of it. He'll then update your Mega Ring so you can find several mega stones during your travels.

IMPORTANT NOTE: You can only find these mega stones between 8:00pm - 9:00 pm (short window!). When you spot a stone, it will be shown with a purple sparkle.

Aggron(Y)/Tyranitar(X) - In the Cyllage Gym (second gym), climb the first wall, then go right, and climb the next wall. The stone will be in the corner.

Alakazam - In Reflecting Cave, go to the third floor. Head to the back of the room, and you'll see a hidden doorway reflecting off the mirror. Go through this little passage (you can find Gyro Ball in here), and come out the other side. Head left to the light shining down. The stone will be in the middle of the light.

Banette - Top of the Chamber of Emptiness, bottom of Route 22.

Garchomp - In Victory Road, you probably passed by a lighthouse shaped tower near the end. It's in front of the tower (Rock Smash required).

Gyarados - In Couriway Town, there is an area of small waterfalls. In front of one waterfall is the stone.

Heracross(Y)/Pinsir(X) - In Santalune Forest (enter from where you first enter the forest), go up, following the double layered grass to the left until the camera angle changes. You'll see the stone in the grass.

Houndoom(Y)/Manectric(X) - In Route 16, you'll see skaters circling around a rock. Below the rock is the stone.

Kangaskhan - Enter Glittering Cave, and take the first right. The stone will be right in front of you.

Mawile - Inside Shabboneau Castle, go upstairs. The stone will be right above the stairs on the left.

Medicham - Lavarre City, in front of the well.

Scizor - Remember that Abomasnow that gave you its mega stone? Scizor's is right behind that Abomasnow. Might be hard to see.

Are the known Mega Pokemon set in stone? I understand there is probably a strategy guide out, but I don't think Mega Blaziken would be known if not for the event. Calling it now, there will be more megas revealed as WIFI events. No Mega Raichu is criminal when they went and made a Mega Manectric.

KiryatheDragonite said:
Are the known Mega Pokemon set in stone? I understand there is probably a strategy guide out, but I don't think Mega Blaziken would be known if not for the event. Calling it now, there will be more megas revealed as WIFI events. No Mega Raichu is criminal when they went and made a Mega Manectric.

I wholeheartdly agree with your statement. You can say some mega evolutions will only be avialable as WIFI events, however I do have a theory that Gamefreak are keeping some pokemons that have a mega evolution, to be avialable for the sequels or the third version of generation 6.

Updated with the information that was posted!

Back